You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: Entertainment Weekly suggests GN'R may perform at VMA's

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Anyway, back on topic. It would make sense for GNR to do this. About 7 to 10 million people watch the VMAs, many of them younger. If they don't have the personnel in place to do it though, I guess they are out of luck.

Remember that strange format they had last year where some of the performances were backstage? Quite odd. Not sure how GNR would fit into that.

Hopefully they have dumped that specific format.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I edited that post AR. Pics of him "unmasked", even if its not him aren't allowed. Not trying to sound like a dick, but Bucket has always wanted his privacy respected at these sites.

Yeah cool, but as I said, the guy staring straight into the camera in not one but two pictures indicates it's pretty much not him.  He doesn't even look 'stoned' or anything (i.e.: so as to 'misplace' his KFC routine).

My money's on this not being Buckethead by a longggg margin.  If for some amazing chance it is he does look young + a cool guitarist, if that's OK with buzzsaw that is 19.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

thief

James

James wrote:

Lets try and lay off on the Buzzsaw digs. I know he riled quite a few feathers here the past couple days, but he is on a "mini vacation" and isn't here to defend himself.

war

war wrote:

easy for you to say - you already went off on him

anyways

i didn't notice he was banned

i have been biting my tongue for a while to avoid a fight with him
then i was avoiding it cause you were going at it with him and i think it's lame to do the 2 on 1 thing

i just couldnt bite my tongue any more

James

James wrote:
war wrote:

easy for you to say - you already went off on him

Well, someone had to. I normally don't react harshly like that to any members of this site, but that situation was getting out of hand. When it started carrying over into this thread, I had to put a stop to it.

Hopefully when/if he comes back he will be more level headed and actually show the same respect towards people here that he receives.

Now back to regularly scheduled programming.....

war

war wrote:

we should hit the chat room

James

James wrote:

I actually have to go to the store, but will pop in a bit later if any of you guys are in there.

war

war wrote:

i think we're alone now
there doesn't seem to be anyone around now

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:
war wrote:

i think we're alone now
there doesn't seem to be anyone around now

Can I just throw this in then (before I go) (and the topic resumes): the pictures have been confirmed as fake: they are a French artist called Fanalo or something.  Bigbri is right: it's not BH.:)

Board footer