You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

Re: Entertainment Weekly suggests GN'R may perform at VMA's

elmir wrote:

not targeting him in any way, it was meant as a joke, and yes, i know he doesn't post here....i do enjoy his loyalty to gnr though....he's a real die hard fan....

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant that as a joke. Elmir knows JB doesn't post here anymore.

does jim bob post anywhere?
he was a regular when i first started following new gnr on the boards.
he always had entertaining things to say

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
war wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I'm pretty sure he meant that as a joke. Elmir knows JB doesn't post here anymore.

does jim bob post anywhere?
he was a regular when i first started following new gnr on the boards.
he always had entertaining things to say

I always liked him as well.Still do actually. We disagreed on lots of things, but there was mutual respect so the debates never turned into mud slinging matches. He brought a different view here that was a bit against the grain. That played a role in his departure. He doesn't really like the "realist" nature of this site. I'm not saying he hates the site, he would just rather post where the opinions more reflect his own. I respect that. He is still a member here, and can come back at any time.

Yeah, he's at HTGTH.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Not trying to put a downer on anything, but the VMAs seem so 'done' by GNR now. Aren't there any more events they could play?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Not trying to put a downer on anything, but the VMAs seem so 'done' by GNR now. Aren't there any more events they could play?

Nothing as big that gets young people watching.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

U2 maybe. Album is supposedly set to come out in October some time. Guns N' Roses? Not a chance. been there done that.  I highly doubt they'll do that shit ever again untill something concrete is gonna be relased. Now if it's a reunion hell yeah I could see that.  But in my opinion MTV probably feels new Gn'R can fuck off. Nobody wants it and they already had it. They wont' do it twice without an album release date.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

One thing that will be interesting...those that like to make everything into Axl vs Slash at other forums used to love to bash slash for selling out for being in GH3...now that GNR is in Rockband 2 I wonder if they'll consider that a sell out too...

Fucking rights. It's about time the $la$h sellout talk stops I'd say.  I mean maybe Slash never was a sellout. maybe it's just companies wanted him rather than Axl. Axl laid dormant for years. nobody wants to attatch their products to a  hermit.  His new name can now be Axl Ro$e and everyone ragging on Slash for years can shut it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Bono wrote:

They wont' do it twice without an album release date.

I agree, which is why if they do get confirmed, something is getting released. Hell, the band could go on there and promote Rock Band 2.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer