You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Re: Shackler's Revenge: REALLY confirmed

Slashisvr wrote:

GNR for RIR 09 tongue

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Only a teenage Anakin Skywalker could find a way to whine about all this news. I'm not saying we have a guaranteed "CD out in 08" but this is a positive step forward, one that is too late to revoke, and the reactions it's getting are better than expected.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

agreed

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
madagas wrote:

"coming soon"=don't bet your life on it.:headbang:

GN'R/management/label will announce the release date. Nobody else can tell that. I think we're closer to getting this album than ever. Unfortunately even after the disastrous OMG, I was much more interested - after hearing a dozen of Nu-GN'R songs, OMG turned out to be in the better half. Maybe that's just me. Anyway, the wait will finally end really soon. I believe it.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Mysteron on HTGTH:

"The band are hoping to have 'Shackler's Revenge' as their first single and they are also hoping to have the new album out this year. I know this falls in the 'vague' category but is all I can give right now."

polluxlm
 Rep: 221 

polluxlm wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Mysteron on HTGTH:

"The band are hoping to have 'Shackler's Revenge' as their first single and they are also hoping to have the new album out this year. I know this falls in the 'vague' category but is all I can give right now."

Not as bad as it looks. They are wise to not jump any guns this time around.

It's looking more promising than the Harley stuff though, definitely.

Fuckin' hilarious that gnr.com is way behind as usual. When is that admin gonna get the can? 16

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm not sure if the Skywalker reference was to me or not, but I'm not really whining...I'm just not ready to get excited yet.  I hope this all works out and the album comes out this year.  Either it will be great or it should lead to a reunion...either way, I'm happy.  I've always been all for releasing the album...I just don't believe it's actually coming out and won't until I see it.  This game doesn't change anything.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Slashisvr
 Rep: 8 

Slashisvr wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Mysteron on HTGTH:

seems they are being very careful this time around and very careful with there words...

rember when axl got slated for "tentative march the 5th" release date

of course this is coming from mysteron not axl...but i understand mysteron is a reliable source

Board footer