You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Robin's Site

ereeper wrote:

He updated NIN dates through November.  I guess that can kill the he'll be back in time for the VMA's and SR release.

www.robinfinck.com

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Thanks for the update hmm

Wish Robin would give some kind of status update to the GNR fans. Either he's in or he's out.

Sky Dog wrote:

What exactly is there to be in? 18 It is easy to be in a band that doesn't do anything. No release date for an album and no tour dates.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

Before the dates ended right before Sept. 4.  Now they go through November.  Not much of an update, but Robin is a bit mysterious like that.  I think it's his way of saying, don't expect me with Guns in September.

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:

Every other god-damn guitarist in this band puts on that mystical act. Axl said it best: 'Bucket's Bucket' and 'Robin's Robin'. Both are so damn vague in their interaction, never giving a straight answer to anything. Then again, if normal is defined in between the non-entity of Paul Huge and the 'no comment' of Fortus, one cannot complain too much.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i already predicted when Robin first went back to Trent, that NIN will tour for 18-24 months with him. This doesnt shock me at all

thanks for the heads up though 22

Sky Dog wrote:

Sic, and the real problem is "Axl's Axl". Might as well just call the new Gnr "Band of Gypsy's"....assuming you could get authorization from the Hendrix estate.:lol:

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

It now ends on 11-25 when I load it.

Board footer