You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: "Chicken Dinner" Shackler's Revenge Leak

-D- wrote:

Thats funny cause I can totally hear that chorus being played on TRL.

-D-

-D- wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Hell yeah! I appluad the balls GNR have to lead off the album with this song. It's a bit of a gamble, but it's good to see they can recognize a kick ass song when push comes to shove. I wonder who really pushed for this to be the single? Axl? Azoff? Record execs?

Great choice Guns!

EDIT: In my tracklist of ChiDem songs, I can't find a good song to go before Shackler's. I like to have Shackler's go into Better, but any suggestions as to what I put before it? I always have ChiDem first and TWAT last btw.

Oh My God...works perfect!!

Catcher In The Rye is perfect, its like the calm before the STORM.

CheapJon
 Rep: 2 

CheapJon wrote:

mindblowing is the word for this song.. yes  it is

seeing a lot of guys that used to be on htgth big_smile give me some rep dawgs, 7500 posts and 3- minus karma over there should be worth something 16 started reading this place yesterday but figured i had to join:cool:

btw, where did bbf say he was on this leak?:drool:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I think Bumble and Bucket would be great live together as well.:buckethead:

I would like this to happen as well.

Songs would never get fucked up live again.:haha:

Anyone think this song and the fact its a bucket track being released first led to Robin leaving the band out of getting his feelings hurt?

This is something to consider, especially since there's a strong possibility he isn't on this track.

CheapJon wrote:

seeing a lot of guys that used to be on htgth:D give me some rep dawgs, 7500 posts and 3- minus karma over there should be worth something 16 started reading this place yesterday but figured i had to join:cool:

Good to see you here.:beer::mosh: I remember you back when I still posted there.

James

James wrote:

This song is definitely Shackler's Revenge. dark has confirmed it, and considering russ also knew someone who played the demo and that leaker at mygnr named sqwerl also claimed it was Shackler, you can safely edit the name of the song in your playlist.

Dadud
 Rep: 14 

Dadud wrote:

whenever i listen to it, it reminds me more and more of Oh My God, only, way better. (not that OMG was horrible, it just wasn't the best)

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

you can safely edit the name of the song in your playlist.

Done!  This song is quite a grower, I liked it at first but now love it after a few listens. The main riff is sick, I only wish it was a little more prominent.

Have to agree with Dadud as well, it seems like its in the vein of Oh My God, but more focused and listenable.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

it always boggles my mind when peope listen to the same track 700000 times in a row...i dont understand how you do it i would go insane 18

-D-

-D- wrote:

Can u imagine how insane this shit would be live at the VMA's. Talk about blowing the fucking ROOF off.

James

James wrote:

I've been doing it since it leaked, but I'm stoned half the time.

It does play a role in getting sick of a song quick though. I'm glad it leaked though as I was listening to the Santogold album almost constantly until Shackler.

Board footer