You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: The NFL 2007-08 Season thread

Neemo wrote:

washington is done...that 4th quarter was a disgrace

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Redskins simply must fire their kicker and get some WRs that will catch 2 out of 3 perfect passes. Collins had a great game until late, but they couldn't score points.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

Caldwell
Randell-El
Santana Moss

is a helluva receiver corps though Caldwell is the guy who fucked over the pats with his missed catches last year.

Shaun Suisam is pretty decent IMO

20-29    30-39      40-49      50+
10-10      8-10      10-13      1-2

29-35 overall is like 82.9% which is the league average

on a side note Suisam is from my hometown...no shit, butt-fuck nowhere Canada has an NFL Player...he played hockey with my brother but when he got his scholorship to bowling green they made him stop playing hockey in case he got injured

anyway 2 intersepctions returned for touchdowns in the 4th isnt good by any stretch of the imagination. seahawks were just too good for them if you can beleive that 16

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Seahawks vs Packers next week, regardless of what happens tomorrow.

That game could get ugly.

James

James wrote:

Jaguars barely get out of Pit with a victory, and as long as the Titans do not upset the Chargers, we will see the Pats-Jaguars next week. Jags are gonna have to play an almost perfect game next week. Gerrard cant make mistakes like he did tonight. If he's gonna throw INTs against the Pats, he better do it early in the game.

Gerrard's stats were 9 of 21, 140 yards, 2 INTs, and was the Jags leading rusher with 58 yards. That is NOT going to get the job done in New England. He's gonna need a higher completion percentage, and the RBs are going to have to step up to the plate.

Neemo

Neemo wrote:

even though the stats are terrible they still manage to win somehow...and in pittsburgh no less

ah well at least NE doesnt have to play the chargers ..... yet 18 if the titans win today that would be a dream 16

James

James wrote:

Yeah, Pats would kill the Chargers most likely, but I think the Pats need a good challenge next week to get them ready for a possible AFC championship. The team could easily slip up and get complacent sitting on all these records, and a real challenge next week will keep them in check.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

That was a good game between the Steelers and Jags but another bad call may have cost the Steelers the game.  The refs MUST step it up and there MUST be more personal liability for bad calls.  When Madden and Al both are saying they don't agree with the ref's call on a game-changing PLAYOFF game like this the NFL needs to realize it isn't just fan-bickering.

The REAL games will be next week.   16-0 is impressive but if New England doesn't finish the dance they become laughed at instead of awed.

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Madden and Al were both awful last night. There is nothing insightful about anything they said. In fact they were wrong many times. I demand more from announcers. They should be fired (of course they won't be).

James

James wrote:

The only thing that will take Madden away from the broadcast booth is a coffin.

I've never understood the obsession with him. He's been boring since the 80's.

Board footer