You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Another theory as to why the the ball is in the record company's hands

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Well, fuck me running. I can't believe we've had zero news in so long. Un-fucking-believable.

Sorry, rant over. Back to regularly scheduled programming.

Huh?

You know, the little thing called Chinese Democracy. No news. I was just venting a little.

I know it's tough.  I too wish we would hear something from Axl, Del, Univ or anyone in the GNR camp  or more from Baz smile

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

I don't understand what everyone's complaining about, we get to hear The General in 2012, these are good times tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Huh?

You know, the little thing called Chinese Democracy. No news. I was just venting a little.

Gotcha. In the words of Eric Cartman "Yeah.....it sucks"

Yeah, it's almost 2008 for chrissakes!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Here's my theory

The record company waited 10+ yrs and got sick of waiting. Now they have the album and its payback time. See how you like to wait Mr Rose.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Scabbie wrote:

Here's my theory

The record company waited 10+ yrs and got sick of waiting. Now they have the album and its payback time. See how you like to wait Mr Rose.

Universal is not going to play a game with this album. They want it out and off their books. Period. If they do wish to play a game, they will do it with lack of promotion, not keeping the album and not releasing it.

I would imagine this album and GNR is getting awfully close to being written off as a loss, so games wont be played if/when they get it.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

what if they got dropped off three to four albums worth of material with tracklists they don't care for? 18 Just sayin'......they may just be taking their sweet time to figure out exactly what to do with it all....with the RAPIDLY changing music biz landscape and a 13 million dollar tab....only fools rush in. Jimmy Iovine is no fool.:haha:

Board footer