You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: A Message From Ron That Really Is An Eye Opener

There was a thread here stating that it was odd that BBF mentioned he texted Del to tell Axl that Ace Frehely said Hi.   But this message beit created for specifically that issue, is a definite eye opener that what ever the members of the band say in a relaxed atmosphere such as the Eddie Trunk show or on any interview or what they may say in passing to someone,  it's not always what could be speculated to make Axl such a bad guy because as we see here, we don't know what's behind the statment.

Normally, I have to go to the 3rd stall in the bathroom of the Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square and punch a special code into my phone.  The wall behind the toilet unlocks - I step through into a long hallway, where a series of odd-shaped doors open in a timed sequence, leading me to an elevator that takes me 2 miles below the Earth's surface.  It empties into a small room where a voice over a loudspeaker says "Seems to be a chip in the air come October."  I respond "The quail ate my banana."  A door opens, I walk through into a dark room with a big movie screen, and a close-up of an eyeball on it.  From there, I deliver a message to some Darth Vader soundin' guy, then leave.   Two days later a carrier pigeon brings me a note - it looks like gibberish with dots and lines and shapes.  I hold it up to a green lamp and use the decoder ring that band members are given when they join.  I read the message, within 10 seconds the paper disintegrates.  That's usually how we communicate.

(uh, actually, I was responding to a text Del sent, and included the "sup" in my response.)

Ron

And this is to damn funny to not post, especially since I had permission 5 14

Dreamline
 Rep: 64 

Dreamline wrote:

Awesome comment!  I love BBF's sense of humor. big_smile

Axl gets so much undeserved shit from the media and fans.  Hearing this kind of stuff all the time, any of these guys could easily be a dick in responding to it.  It's great how BBF uses his sense of humor to counter this kind of speculation.  It makes a point, and it's damn funny too.  Axl's lucky to have you in his corner, Ron, musically and personally. 22

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

Dreamline wrote:

Axl gets so much undeserved shit from the media and fans.

Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree. I'd say the majority of shit Axl receives from his fans and the media is more than well deserved.

Also, I don't see what this message from BBF is supposed to be opening our eyes too ??  neutral

Instead of playing comedian, it'd be nice if he actually gave some relevant information about the album.

bba

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Lol Ron is the best

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
bringbackadler wrote:

Unfortunately, I am going to have to disagree. I'd say the majority of shit Axl receives from his fans and the media is more than well deserved.

Also, I don't see what this message from BBF is supposed to be opening our eyes too ??  neutral

Instead of playing comedian, it'd be nice if he actually gave some relevant information about the album.

bba

i agree with you....Axl can easily get the press and media on his side....so any media slack he may receive is easily avoided by him....he just chooses not to....also, Ron is cool, Ron is great, but after a while these kinds of things get a bit boring....

the_real_jessica
 Rep: 22 

Thanks Ron

TheMole
 Rep: 77 

TheMole wrote:

Ugh, this is really getting out of hand. Sure, he has a point, but the fact that the fan-base acts like this says more about them than it does about us. No point being all arrogant about it, just face the fact that your band is a PR nightmare and live with it.

Horrific
 Rep: 7 

Horrific wrote:

BBF is a great guy and guitarist.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

TheMole wrote:

Ugh, this is really getting out of hand. Sure, he has a point, but the fact that the fan-base acts like this says more about them than it does about us. No point being all arrogant about it, just face the fact that your band is a PR nightmare and live with it.

well to be fair, I dont think how the members of the band communicate with each other is really that big of an issue to fans.

Board footer