You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: rock band 2 xbox 360 leaked

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't know why everyone is in panic mode. I own a PS3, and so do alot of people. We can't even get this game or the bundles yet, neither can XBox folks.

Nothing is lost here. The big Rock Band 2 push will happen at Christmas, starting with Black Friday in November, which would be a damn good week to put out CD.

Which is why I give them till Monday to give a release date.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I don't know why everyone is in panic mode. I own a PS3, and so do alot of people. We can't even get this game or the bundles yet, neither can XBox folks.

Nothing is lost here. The big Rock Band 2 push will happen at Christmas, starting with Black Friday in November, which would be a damn good week to put out CD.

Everyone is just nervous and rightfully so. We've been this close before and then, well.... nothing.

Even though you make a very good point about the other consoles, the Xbox 360 is the more popular console of the two. The 360 has sold about 10 million units in the U.S. and the PS3 has sold about 6 million units. I think what most people are getting at or at least me, is that GN'R can't just let their first official release in almost ten years go unmentioned. It would be the equivalent putting a single out with no promotion and then promoting the album after it's released.

The game only, drops this Sunday for the 360. Hopefully the announcement on their official website is not the only promotion for this song.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Sounds like (by the silence) that GNR is gonna let another opportunity fly by without taking advantage of it. Typical.

They definitely should've striked the iron while it was hot.  Now it is warm at best.  And when RB2 comes out it'll be too late. The album should've been released no later than a month after RB2.  Te casual fans and players will soon forget about SR.  Axl lost a golden opportunity for sure.

The iron may be cool right night but just wait. Once the game comes out and Microsoft's exclusive window is up, that will be the time when the iron gets red-hot.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

i dont have an 360 so i cant do it, but download the torrent, connect the audio output of your tv to the audio input of your pc , record with any free recording tool on google, save as 320kb/s mp3, done.

whats so difficuly about that or are all 360 users 8 years old tongue

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

i dont have an 360 so i cant do it, but download the torrent, connect the audio output of your tv to the audio input of your pc , record with any free recording tool on google, save as 320kb/s mp3, done.

whats so difficuly about that or are all 360 users 8 years old tongue

Naaa those would be owners of the mighty Wii 14

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

EDIT: *NO LINKS PLEASE*

This is over at buckethead.tk as "ripped straight from Rock Band 2." I haven't heard it yet, still downloading. It's mp3. Let us know if it is the same ol' thing we've already heard.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Unless my ears deceive me, this is a better, different version of Shackler's Revenge. I like it much better.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

please dont post links to leaked material

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Sounds pretty awesome, and mastered.

Board footer