You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Bumble playing with a (tribute) GNR

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

these topics are just brutal...how bout shipping this off to the Bumble section so we don't have to read about how the new band is just a cover/tribute band and these guys aren't even members and they are just exploiting the Gnr name and yada yada yada....

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

I think its pretty fucking cool that Bumble even gave them the time of day...

hes a current gnr guitarist so i see no prob in a guest appearance 5

i cant beleive this even made the news...damn papparatzi

Acquiesce
 Rep: 30 

Acquiesce wrote:

I don't think there is anything wrong with this and it is cool of him to join them, but it IS funny to see a replacement member playing with a band that pays tribute to the original band.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Well, that's something you'll never see Bucket doing.

Speaking of which. I saw Bucket Saturday night, and before his set started, a GNR song (old) came over the sound system, then it was abruptly shut off. It was the only preshow song cut off.

I think we can take that as a subtle sign all is not well between the two camps and Bucket won't be returning.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I think we can take that as a subtle sign all is not well between the two camps and Bucket won't be returning.

if ron redid his parts on a song he wrote then he might understandably be a bit upset

regardless i wish bucket would come up my way once in a while

anyway i still think its as cool as fuck that bumble takes time out for the fans..and i dont see how this has anythign do do with using guns to promote his solo material

Sky Dog wrote:

arrgghhhh....back on topic, that is one ugly ass tribute band....my god.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

bumble shouldnt be fired for playing with tribute bands and basically trying to grab as much money as he can by promoting his not so good album on every occasion, including causes like cancer treatement etc...which i think is a pathetic move by him to gain name recognition.....exploiting causes like that to sell more records and giving a few cents to a cause...yeah.

but bumble should be fired for just wanking randomly on the guitar and ruining songs with his contentless guitarfest. buckethead, he is not smile

Sky Dog wrote:

lighten up francis

Board footer