You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

gnfnraxl wrote:

I just went on bestbuy.com and bestbuy.ca and I can't find CD there.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I don't think I'm going to listen to any leaks, if its really coming out soon I'll wait for it!

Sky Dog wrote:

Russ, there is some noise about Best Buy buying three million copies up front.....3 times platinum by RIAA shipped standards before it goes in to stores. Sounds insane but Ax would recoup all recording costs in one big swoop......this isn't even taking in to consideration the rest of the world where it will do much better than in the States. If you wait a few months folks, you could get CD for $5.99 when they are desperately trying to dump it. 16 Either way, Best Buy will make out like bandits on foot traffic alone. People who aren't normally in the store will pick up other shit while there.:peace:

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
russtcb wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I just went on bestbuy.com and bestbuy.ca and I can't find CD there.

I did that earlier today, that's what made me think to find someone I trusted to look it up in the internal system for me.

Usually when woud it be available for preorder?

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

If you wait a few months folks, you could get CD for $5.99 when they are desperately trying to dump it. 16

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if that is the price for the album within weeks after its release. People always forget that a big part of GH success was the fact that Best Buy had a $5.99 price for it for quite a long time.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
RussTCB