You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: Chinese Democracy release date?

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Earl might not.

Is Earl still working for him though? That interview with Eddie Truck seemed to be in the past tense. "You remember Earl, that body guard I used to have?"

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

From free translation.com

Chinese Democracy De preparations for a sixth album of Guns N' Steed begin already in 1994, but it lasts finally until 23 November 2008 before Chinese Democracy, as the album hot, the life family sees. 

But if it's showing up on official Uni sites. It's legit.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

you need a translator for that last sentence???? I used a little common sense...

Captain Winkler
 Rep: -17 

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKANT!

sic.
 Rep: 150 

sic. wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Earl might not.

Is Earl still working for him though? That interview with Eddie Truck seemed to be in the past tense. "You remember Earl, that body guard I used to have?"

Earl was last seen with Ax in 2003, I believe.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Totally agree Saikin. I've actually waited to tell friends & family about this (they know i'm a GN'R nut), because i've been burned before.

Finally today, after the SKU's surfaced, I worked up the courage to once again go out on a limb and say "CD is going to be released next month".

I would just feel much better about ALL OF THIS, if GN'R were to put out a press release.

funny you say that
i've been prmoting the album to friends since '06

i have been patient in waiting for some form of official announcement from UNI/Best Buy this time around and so now people are coming to me asking, "Did you hear chinese democracy is coming?"

and now i am the one saying to them, "yeah, right." 16
seriously though i have been convinced for a couple months that it is coming

Big Gun
 Rep: 11 

Big Gun wrote:
Axl S wrote:

From free translation.com

Chinese Democracy De preparations for a sixth album of Guns N' Steed begin already in 1994, but it lasts finally until 23 November 2008 before Chinese Democracy, as the album hot, the life family sees. 

But if it's showing up on official Uni sites. It's legit.

that's been taken down.:(  someone's watchin forums like a hawk.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

So will there be more than one disc like the UYI discs?  Can't wait to know the details.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Also, the more expensive versions do in fact say "LP" before the title. That's very good news for me.

Great. We always figured this would get a vinyl release since all GNR albums are on vinyl, but its good to know we're getting it for sure.

Something interesting is that the listings say "BBY Version" after each of them. So I would imagine that those who have thought the Best Buy exclusive would be limited and a different version would be made available elsewhere later are probably right.

I don't know if it was a Best Buy exclusive(think it was though), but when I forced myself to buy Contraband, it came with a bonus disc that had 3 extra tracks.

Board footer