You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: Chinese Democracy Official Tracklist

Neemo wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

They also need to learn how to spell.

I'd be willing to bet they spelled "Riad N' the Bedovins" like that just to piss off CC 14

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm really glad Catcher is on there, and mad that song 2 is in fact Prostitute.  Here's hoping it's been taken to one of those "extreme makeover" shows and got balls implanted into it.  16

I can't believe this is coming.  3 new songs is better than most of us hoped.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Get rid of May?

I don't know where to even start with that statement James...

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Get rid of May?

Here's a start...

bucket

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Get rid of May?

Here's a start...

bucket

ROFL
and a
+1

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Get rid of May?

I agree...may and axl bouncing off each other is what makes that track special. I'm seriously frightened of how it would sound if fink came in and added dissonance to it and killed off the melodies.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

sorry if this has already been posted but apparantly skwerl has posted on another site that song#2 IS prostitute because he is being charged for violation of its copyright.

So there!

Well that should fucking settle it then. Seriously, I don't see how anyone could get the lyrics that Neemo got out of it. There's clearly a "prost" sound in there. I just listened to it cranked way the hell up and it's obvious.

I can somewhat hear the "prost" part, it's the "itute" I have trouble making out.  16

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I can somewhat hear the prost part, it's the itute I have trouble making out.  16

That's what she said

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
gavgnr wrote:

sorry if this has already been posted but apparantly skwerl has posted on another site that song#2 IS prostitute because he is being charged for violation of its copyright.

So there!

Well that should fucking settle it then. Seriously, I don't see how anyone could get the lyrics that Neemo got out of it. There's clearly a "prost" sound in there. I just listened to it cranked way the hell up and it's obvious.

I can somewhat hear the "prost" part, it's the "itute" I have trouble making out.  16

Well, to me it sounds like "Prostitue" without the last "t." Kinda like that setlist picture that was posted at GNR.com a couple years ago. He definitely makes a "tuuuuu" sound, but doesn't articulate the final "t." 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Get rid of May?

Here's a start...

bucket

It'd be a sad day to see that song destroyed with Bucket's guitar.

I love Bucket, but he would be ALL wrong on that song. While i'm at it, i'll push for Bucket to redo Bad Obsession. 10

Board footer