You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: Guns N' Roses Best Buy promotional ads

bigbri wrote:

This is the most recent thing before today I posted from Saul. This is before we all had heard Shackler.

"Axl + Bucket + Brain + Bumble = Magic."

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

it's been well known for a long time what songs bucket was on and that he would remain on the album . the setlist left no room for surprises (all the leaks and live songs except silkworms). if bucket being on the album is the info that is supposed to come out in a few days then the guy is crazy. of all of the possible announcements/interview that could happen in the next few days i don't see song credits being amongst them, certainly not the focal point.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
bigbri wrote:

This is the most recent thing before today I posted from Saul. This is before we all had heard Shackler.

"Axl + Bucket + Brain + Bumble = Magic."

saul said that?

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

The thread at mygnr just went to the big forum in the sky.

Damn.  Got up to four pages as well.

Edit: Discussing this with Madison now in PMs.  Hold your horses, folks.

(You gotta see what I wrote her... (I actually got warned - yes, warned - for posting that thread),

'The thread even pertained to CD as it mentioned - rightfully - that the best guitarist GN'R ever had will be, to quote from memory, 'all over' the CD (as we all - yourself included - already know). I believe these points 'merit your consideration alone'.:)'

LOL.)

AR

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

You're wasting your precious time AR.

I got banned from over there for being pro-Bucket. Madison hates Bucket like she hates body deodorant.

I've PM'ed 'til i'm blue in the face, she can't be reasoned with, with Bucket. If he's back in the band, she might as well blow her fuckin' brains out with all the shit she's talked about him over the years. The temperature bubble on her hypocrite-o-meter will finally burst.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

I'll just keep my thoughts to myself next time then. Just thought it would be something to chew on.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

No you did great Bri. I really hope it's true.

I want Bucket back more than fuckin' Slash. If in some ways that 2002 band, but with Axl's 2006 voice can be recreated - this will be the greatest band on earth again.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Well no one claimed Bucket's back; let's hold our horses. I was focusing on the info coming "in the coming days" part. Don't know how that got misunderstood. But I agree with ya to an extent.

Arcade Roses
 Rep: 5 

Arcade Roses wrote:

My word, this reply is so venomous towards Buckethead... it just defies logic (literally... like the comments about Saul being a 'nobody' who is 'speculating', basically.  The woman cannot be reasoned with.

As BH himself says... the music will do the talking.

I don't care if this is Bucket's webmaster or the guy who cleaned up the dog shit that he left in GNR's studio. It's not a credible source.  Do not post random rumors and speculation on our forum.

I would have hoped that the whole Shackler's debate should have woken up people to the fact that Ron plays a huge role on the album. He played all the guitar solos on that song - even though all the Bucket worshippers insisted for weeks that they "knew" Bucket was playing on the track. They were wrong. 

Do not post this random rumor again.

Man, this almost makes Jarmo (*cringe*) look normal.

The BH haters are gonna look silly in a month... maybe a few days.:D

AR

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

It had to be a Bucket dominated disc. Majority of the record also has demos in circulation that feature Bucket. Also, all these songs date back to that era. We're getting zero new songs from the post Bucket era. Of course he's all over it.

Axl and Bucket will reap the most benefits from Chinese Democracy, regardless of whether someone recorded over his playing.

Board footer