You are not logged in. Please register or login.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

Re: Radio Reacts To Guns N' Roses Single

ereeper wrote:

Well I heard "By Your Side" today after my last post.  Still waiting for CD...

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Boneyard XL was went downhill imo.

They have gotten to where they play the fuckin' Scorpions 750 times a day.

Baz's music might get played on there because of the fact it's still a 'throwback' sound. Angel Down is in the same vein of Slave To The Grind.

CD might be too modern (yes, even for the late-90s) for Boneyard.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

I hope not.  I do get tired over the countless times they play Iron Maiden and KISS.

bazgnr
 Rep: 4 

bazgnr wrote:

I keep scanning XM and have yet to hear it on any channel.  I hope its just my luck, but if not and they're not playing it, that's quite sad.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

I keep scanning XM and have yet to hear it on any channel.  I hope its just my luck, but if not and they're not playing it, that's quite sad.

I have Sirius and they're playing it on Octane 20.  BUT, the thing with Sirius, and I assume XM as well, their playlists are a LOT more extensive than regular radio.  You rarely hear the same song in the span of a couple hours.  On regular radio they pretty much play the same songs day in and day out.  I've had Octane on for hours at a time, just to see how often they play the song and I've never seen it (or ANY song) for that matter be played more than once.  Yet it was #1 on their nightly countdown for 2 straight nights (I didn't catch last nights), so obviously it's getting a lot of requests.  So what I'm basically saying is, you're probably just missing it.

Seven
 Rep: 9 

Seven wrote:

Club music, global music, industrial music they are all going to mix the shit out of this all over the world.  Timely, political controversial.. Exactly what he said he wanted to do all those years ago...Still not ever going to be what we fell in love with all those years ago, a band. I will buy it and dissect it later so he gets my cash, what does he care what I think? Who listens to the radio? No one I know. F radio.

ereeper

ereeper wrote:
bazgnr wrote:

Well you can program your XM to beep for your favorite artists.  I don't think it's been played at all.  Our XM is on all the time and we haven't caught it once.  I barely listen to local radio and heard it twice on their the first day.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

o yah. Octane has been playing it a few times a day. I listen to that pretty much 24/7 between that Hardatack and Lithium. The two local rock stations have been playing CD like once every 2 hours tho lol, I actually caught the end of it on one local, the middle on the other local and the whole thing on Octane today.

btw anyone notice how silent it is this weekend? Wonder If they're planning on dropping another single within the next 2 weeks...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

ereeper

ereeper wrote:

So did the WRIF dj's make any comments on the song?  That's an important market for the band.

Board footer