You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Sky Dog wrote:

got any soap Tyler?

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

i can't talk about it

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

first 2 rules.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

i have an enormous amount of respect for the people who run this board. Thank you for not turning your back on us.:buckethead:

welcome tylerdurden! we run this board for fans who wanna talk anythign and everything gnr...we are glad to have you here all we ask is that you dont insult fellow members and that you dont post links to leaks on the forum

personally i've not listened to these limewire leaks yet but i totally understand the excitement building for this album

rant aside what are you most happy with so far? what do you not like so far? just cuz i havent downloaded them doesnt mean i cant read everyones reactions big_smile

overall everyone seems mixed...not surprising different peopel are loving different tracks thats cool its what gives gnr a versatile fanbase

again welcome to the board! we got fun and games take alook around there is a shit load of information in all kinds of places around here 22

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
Neemo wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

i have an enormous amount of respect for the people who run this board. Thank you for not turning your back on us.:buckethead:

welcome tylerdurden! we run this board for fans who wanna talk anythign and everything gnr...we are glad to have you here all we ask is that you dont insult fellow members and that you dont post links to leaks on the forum

personally i've not listened to these limewire leaks yet but i totally understand the excitement building for this album

rant aside what are you most happy with so far? what do you not like so far? just cuz i havent downloaded them doesnt mean i cant read everyones reactions big_smile

overall everyone seems mixed...not surprising different peopel are loving different tracks thats cool its what gives gnr a versatile fanbase

again welcome to the board! we got fun and games take alook around there is a shit load of information in all kinds of places around here 22

thanks again...

i love all of em. the choppiness sucks, but i guess it's the price i pay.
i think the guitars on catcher are turned up a tad too much. to me, it takes away from the piano. i almost prefer the demo, only because alot of people are gonna hear this song for the first time on CD, and it's a beautiful song with that axl brand of humor "Makes me wish i had a gun" 13 ... i think it should have been kept pretty basic, but by no means am i disapointed.
Scraped and sorry are great. maybe not what i originally expected, given baz's "doom metal" description of sorry, but hey, kickass nontheless.

all in all, great stuff. can't wait to hear it without skips, so if they surface, hopefully nobody forgets about Mr. Durden 22

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I know which board you're speaking of, and unfortunately they sold out a long time ago, and it's sad. They barely have any insider touch with the band, other than when Mr. Rose's housekeeper throws them an e-mail to talk about info that's 3 years old.

That board is basically a blog. Mine Fuhrer over there releases information when he's told to, and the members are allowed to comment on WHAT HE ALLOWS TO BE UP.

A blog.

THIS is a discussion board. There's a major difference. And then there's that one run by non-fans, who are just there for the web traffic, and pretend Buckethead isn't on the album.

It's all real lame ass.

One of the things I hope with the album's release, is that basically people will... disappear. So much of the past decade has been the wait for this album, that I think the traffic is so high out of anticipation. Once that's gone and it's over, I honestly believe alot of people will feel the final chapter in their lives as GN'R fans will be over, and will move on. If new GN'R release another record, they'll be there, but not with the same anticipation.

Probably the only thing, imo, that will heighten it back up to these levels, and higher, will be a reunion.

My hope with a post-CD era is alot of those boards will simply implode. Axl called it in 2001... nothing but "garbage cans".

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

and i'm dissapointed more than anything, because, unlike HTGTH, this peticular board was my favorite... i'm a very loyal guy... but in the last week, the true colors started showing... now i'm here... i'm diggin' it.. but i almost feel as though it's like my girlfriend cheated on me, so i found me a new girlfriend

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Yep. Alot of people's true colors are coming out. I've seen boards all over the web that were raging anti new-GN'R boards, that suddenly are talking about the new band and all this shit.

I'm all for fans of the new band, but this band doesn't need 'bandwagoners'.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

ps.. i cannot stop listening to scraped...

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

After listening to the skippy leaks, it seems apparent that these are ripped from a promo CD which has some kind of copy protections. But if promos are out there, it won't be long before someone breaks the protection by recording it from their line-out jack.

To me, the first 30 seconds or so until the skipping starts is a nice little preview of the song. After that, it sounded so shitty I couldn't even stand to finish the songs. I predict that a decent quality leak will be upon us in less than a week.

Board footer