You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl4Life
 Rep: 28 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

Axl4Life wrote:

I don't see the big deal. The thing basically leaked ages ago and we'll get the thing on CD for ourselves really soon....it's hardly like there are new songs.

Roxxie
 Rep: 11 

Roxxie wrote:

I tried to invite him over here, his pm box was full though.

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:

I have this i love, its got a few skips on it though - definitely a new version.

The solo sounds so much better without the skips 16

justbill
 Rep: 16 

justbill wrote:

Well, hopefully the album leaks... Considering I pre-ordered my copy, I'd like to hear it in all it's glory. I'm a little impatient 14 But that's just my opinion. I'm sure some feel the same way. "This I Love" sounds great btw

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

You sure? 16

Need to hear the cleaned version before totally condemning the song but from the earlier leak its easily in my top 3 worst ever GNR tunes.

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

You sure? 16

Need to hear the cleaned version before totally condemning the song but from the earlier leak its easily in my top 3 worst ever GNR tunes.

I thought the song completely sucked when I first heard it, but like it a bit more now.  It's still unbearably cheesy of course, but Finck did well with the solo, IMO.

Locomotive98
 Rep: 17 

Locomotive98 wrote:
Roxxie wrote:
Locomotive98 wrote:
Roxxie wrote:

You sure? 16

I thought the song completely sucked when I first heard it, but like it a bit more now.  It's still unbearably cheesy of course, but Finck did well with the solo, IMO.

Yeah ever since you said it sounded like Phantom of the Opera (and not the awesome Maiden tune of the same name) I cant get past the awful Lloyd Webber thing. Its just beyond cheese and imo too embarassing to be tagged to the GNR name. Just my opinion of course folks!

Roxxie

Roxxie wrote:

Maybe Axl wants to do broadway with Sebastian Bach...

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

The Blues does have a bit of a show tune about it as well now.

Axl goes ultra helium at the end when he sings "what'd I tell ya!"

I've been waiting for this song more than any other, strange feeling that I've now heard the real deal.

thefreak6767
 Rep: 0 

thefreak6767 wrote:

Long time reader here, finally jumped in. I'm like most of you here, waiting, waiting and waiting! It's insane how long we are waiting! Even for a leak! If it's on sale in Mexico since yesterday, it seems unbelievable it hasn't make its way to the mighty net!

Any news on this new lead? Possible leak?

Board footer