You are not logged in. Please register or login.

highend88
 Rep: 2 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

highend88 wrote:

You know when Axl said “he had Traverse a treacherous sea of horror at the HOB 2001”, I still cannot understand why he still hasn’t release the album, but now I am beginning to understand after reading all the lyrics from the booklet. Song by song, you can feel what he's trying to explain to us all these years

I feel sorry for him after going through multiple lawsuits, painful breakups, band members leaving and other unfortunate incident.
It must be very difficult for him to keep his feet on the ground, making new music to US, fans all over the world. But I admire him for trying very hard to keep the GNR brand alive. He must have gone through all the shit that you could never imagine but he’s still alive until today. Most other celebrity will experience drugs addiction and probably some will commit suicide if they found that their life is so fuck up like Axl before.

But hey, it’s uncle Axl back this year with CD !!

highend88
 Rep: 2 

highend88 wrote:

Having obsessed with This I Love and feel that this song is my best track on CD, I personally think that they should not release the song as single.
Why not do ala Stairway to heaven, keep the song on the album so that anyone who wants to listen to this masterpiece have to actually buy the record.

Release The Blues or Sorry as a third single and it will shoot the album right to the very top :-)

odd1
 Rep: 0 

odd1 wrote:

I got SOD and TIL but I havnt heard Shacklers yet.....

Mayby someone can "describe" it to me in a pm!

oneway23

oneway23 wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

I couldn't disagree more about the TIL lyrics. A cliche isn't a cliche when it's completely and obviously sincere.

I can completely relate to the way Axl has seemingly obsessed over Seymour for so long. I know how it feels to believe more than anything that nobody could mean as much to you as this one person who doesn't feel the same. Some people have endless relationships and get married multiple times, for others, people like Axl and myself, the breakdown of one such relationship.marriage is enough to mess you up bad, but to go through it again has a permanent emotional effect on you; you're never quite the same again.

This I Love isn't like some Tim Rice/Jon Bon Jovi made to order, by the numbers love ballad with cliched, empty platitudes; Axl means every single line in the song with every fibre of his being.

Before I'd heard the song once, when I read the lyrics, I knew it was going to be great because I related intensely to them, the same was I do to Twat, IRS, The Blues and Prostitute.

If you don't get/like it, you have to realise that when he sings 'I'd search the universe and find mysrlf in her eyes', he hasn't just knocked those words off like some session writer making a record for Britney Spears. There are times of emotional extremes when such sentiments are the absolute truth.

What a class A post.  This guy is good.

oneway23

oneway23 wrote:
Olorin wrote:

I dont like the extra lyrics on SOD either, It kills the moment when you are screaming into the hairbrush in the morning.

My brush hates when I have to trip over myself nd remind my tongue that there are now words there...Very odd...

mcalldp
 Rep: 1 

mcalldp wrote:
oneway23 wrote:
JordanRose wrote:

I couldn't disagree more about the TIL lyrics. A cliche isn't a cliche when it's completely and obviously sincere.

I can completely relate to the way Axl has seemingly obsessed over Seymour for so long. I know how it feels to believe more than anything that nobody could mean as much to you as this one person who doesn't feel the same. Some people have endless relationships and get married multiple times, for others, people like Axl and myself, the breakdown of one such relationship.marriage is enough to mess you up bad, but to go through it again has a permanent emotional effect on you; you're never quite the same again.

This I Love isn't like some Tim Rice/Jon Bon Jovi made to order, by the numbers love ballad with cliched, empty platitudes; Axl means every single line in the song with every fibre of his being.

Before I'd heard the song once, when I read the lyrics, I knew it was going to be great because I related intensely to them, the same was I do to Twat, IRS, The Blues and Prostitute.

If you don't get/like it, you have to realise that when he sings 'I'd search the universe and find mysrlf in her eyes', he hasn't just knocked those words off like some session writer making a record for Britney Spears. There are times of emotional extremes when such sentiments are the absolute truth.

To each their own - live & let live etc...
I'll take Sorry over this one any day.

estrangedpaul
 Rep: 5 

How the hell has thing not leaked in full yet? This GnR management are showing everyone they are amazing at what they do, especially compared to the previous managers. It may just be that I don't hear it in full till I get the album. I have no interest any more in listening to this song by song im gonna wait till i can hear it all at once.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
justbill wrote:

Madagascar "leaked" but it really sounds like the June leaks... I'm going out on a limb by saying that it may be the June leak.

The Madagascar leak is not the final imo.

It sounds dead like the June 2008 leak, with a bit of basic enhancements using probably an internet program.

If it's indeed the final, then Madagascar is completely unchanged from those Antiquiet leaks, which considering EVERY track we've heard so far has been changed, leads me to believe that the Maddy floating out there is NOT the final version.

My 0.02 cents.

oneway23

oneway23 wrote:

The final version of Madagascar on that DutcH site has additional guitar by Ron in the chorus...This does not.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
oneway23 wrote:

lol, cheers dude.

Whilst I understand that because Axl said TIL was emotionally so heavy that some people hoped the lyrics would be like Locomotive crossed with Estranged times the power of 10, I think people are missing the point to some extent. Nobody is criticising Shackler's for having the most simple, basic lyrics on the album leaving us with no idea who/what it's about and I think that's partly because it's not perceived as such a cliche. I mean, the Shackler's lyrics on paper mean sweet fuck all to me but because I don't generally listen to that kinda music I'm quite enjoying it coming from Axl and not worrying too much about exactly what Axl doesn't believe there is a reason for.

Board footer