You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: When will it leak? *It Leaked*

RussTCB wrote:

removed

When it leaks I will be downloading it,ofcourse I am also going to buy the cd when it is released because my cd player sounds alot better than my computer speakers.

I am holding out too.  I definitely want the anticipation for this!

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

axlgod wrote:

when it leaks i'm having it like a shot.
but when i buy the original, that's when i sit in the conservatory, shut off from the wife & kids, open a vintage bottle of red wine & smoke my big fat cuban siglo iv,  i'll  pop the cd in, read the cd booklet & just enjoy the 'proper' moment.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
strat0 wrote:
war wrote:

we should ALL agree to hear it on the same day/night.......i know it is impossible to expect or enforce such a notion as everybody coming together for one cause but how cool would it be for the forum if we got everyone to meet in the chat room the night it comes out and listen to it and celebrate it together.

I'm pretty sure the site would crash  18

that's true too
i was being hypothetical

i still plan to wait til nov.23

Sky Dog wrote:
axlgod wrote:

when it leaks i'm having it like a shot.
but when i buy the original, that's when i sit in the conservatory, shut off from the wife & kids, open a vintage bottle of red wine & smoke my big fat cuban siglo iv,  i'll  pop the cd in, read the cd booklet & just enjoy the 'proper' moment.

I like that idea!:cool:

huntermc
 Rep: 12 

huntermc wrote:

I'm not gonna kid myself - when it leaks, I'm going to listen to it!

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
huntermc wrote:

I'm not gonna kid myself - when it leaks, I'm going to listen to it!

Yes, specifically the 3 new songs. As someone else mentioned earlier in this thread, you never know when your time is up. 16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If "Scraped" is the "don't you try and stop us now" song, I might listen to it if it's around somewhere, because i've already heard that little part, and it might be tempting.

But the rest, i'm waiting. I want that moment of getting it, and like the final version of CD, it's obvious that MAJOR changes are going to be on these songs from the leaks. I want to hear these as if they are new, and be driving down the road from the Best Buy and be like "wow, they changed that, wow they changed this" that kind of thing.

And of course to hear the new stuff.

I'm really anxious to hear This I Love. I mean REALLY anxious. This song has been in the works since the old days, and if you watch Making The Fuckin' Videos, there was a song that was supposed to be in-between November Rain and Estranged, thus calling Estranged "Part IV of the Trilogy".

I've always wondered all these years if that song was originally supposed to be Part III. I'm probably wrong, but i'm just curious. Could you imagine this album producing another Rain or Estranged type track? It would be amazing. TWAT is already in that area, and who knows, This I Love might surpass it.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Me downloading it or not depends on the quality of the leak. If it is high bitrate you chances are I'll download it. I'm buying the record either way... so... why not?

If it is only mp3 quality or something I may just wait to hear the songs the way they were intended to be heard.

Board footer