You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

Re: GN'R/CD Promotion Materials

-Jack- wrote:

Hell yeahhhhh! Good stuff... hopefully the promotion keeps coming and the single continues to be played. I'm crossing my fingers.. here in LA it seems to be doing pretty well for day 2. Never thought it would make KROQ's top 5 requested of the day... but it did... slowly my hope is going up.

BurningHills
 Rep: 15 

BurningHills wrote:

A friend of mine just sent this to me. Apparently this just aired on SNL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M24W57WUsiw

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

14 I hope thats fanmade.

(edit: Apparently this really did air on SNL 16 Dear oh dear oh dear)

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

That was one of the Best Buy promos eughh. That's disgusting and shouldn't have ever been allowed on the air.

ereeper
 Rep: 14 

ereeper wrote:

I think it's great.  I hope it's all over the NFL games today.  I don't know why anyone would shoot this down.  Anything is good at this point.  It plays the new single, it's got cool art, it tells when the album is released.  All that is good stuff.  I wouldn't have expected SNL to be the tv debut, but it makes sense since their ratings are high with all the political antics they are doing right now.  How far into the broadcast was the ad played?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

the canadian one is cooler tongue

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I think alot of people are giving the commercials the same grief, they give the album.

People thought this marketing push for years would be some big thing. The promos are FINE.

They're just not the big epic things people built up in their heads all these years.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I think alot of people are giving the commercials the same grief, they give the album.

People thought this marketing push for years would be some big thing. The promos are FINE.

They're just not the big epic things people built up in their heads all these years.

What do people expect?  A 30 minute informercial with Billy Mays telling us how great CD is, and how it can cure cancer?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

What the hell is wrong with that promo? It's basically what we saw a couple weeks ago that everyone was happy about. It's a TV sport for CD. What bands even do this kind of promo?

Board footer