You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: GN'R/CD Promotion Materials

Axlin16 wrote:

Absolutely pathetic Aussie. It just gets worse and worse...

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

There's a big GNR promo ad on the front page of myspace mentioning the new album and stuff. Not sure if this is the right thread to mention it.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

This is strictly a rumor, in the vein of the annual GNR will perform at the VMA's rumor.  It certainly would be pretty good promotion.  All probably just speculation, but just in case.

http://chinese-democracy.blogspot.com/

According to one well placed music industry Deep Throat, there is a very good chance you’ll see GN'R onstage at the American Music Awards this Sunday on ABC

“Axl wants to be the conquering hero,” says the source who has worked closely with some of the biggest acts in the world including Guns N’Roses. “The timing of the show on the night he brings out his masterpiece is too good for him to pass up. He knows it’s a good way to get in front of old and new fans in one swoop.”

This isn’t the first time the new Guns N’Roses have tried this kind of surprise. A bloated and out of breath Axl and his boys came out at the end of the 2002 MTV Awards to perform a melody of the band’s hits.

Maybe the appearance at the AMAs is to erase that memory.

The band is likely to be introduced by Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler and Joe Perry.

“Wait and see,” says the source, “the release of the record is just the beginning for Axl. He plans to be bigger than ever.”

examiner.com

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Would be cool, but I don't believe it.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

You gotta think they have something up their sleeve like this, especially since Axl turned down MTV's request for an interview. I suppose I'll be watching now.

Wonder what they would play? "Better" or "CD"?

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Better, no doubt.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

who plays fincks parts?

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26