You are not logged in. Please register or login.

LoneSalBugz
 Rep: 3 

Re: GN'R/CD Promotion Materials

LoneSalBugz wrote:

I Vant Tshirt.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Is that top one the alternative cover?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Yeh I think so, has a parental guidance sticker on it so gotta be. Whether it includes a second disc (as rumored) I guess we'll have to wait and see tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

sick t-shirt me want, and da key chain, cant wait to get my hands on them

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the new GN'R logo at all. I much preferred the classic logo mixed with the new font that they used on the 2006-07 tour.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I like the new logo, was thinking of getting it as a tattoo. Though I don't want to get if its going to be turning up on belt buckles, ashtrays, clocks and all the other naff memorablia. If think I'll wait a while and see how quickly I become sick of it.

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
metallex78 wrote:

Maybe it's just me, but I don't like the new GN'R logo at all. I much preferred the classic logo mixed with the new font that they used on the 2006-07 tour.

i'm with you...this one feels unfinished to me....the 06 merch and branding was a lot more solid....

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Speaking of promo material though, I haven't really seen much here in Australia.

I did receive and email from Utopia (heavy metal music store) here in Sydney, and they are hosting a special GN'R night on Friday with a GN'R cover band playing the classics, and the album going on sale at midnight.

More info here: http://www.utopia.com.au

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
downliner wrote:
Olorin wrote:

Yeh I think so, has a parental guidance sticker on it so gotta be. Whether it includes a second disc (as rumored) I guess we'll have to wait and see tongue

Rumored where?

Board footer