You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

Re: official back cover

axlgod wrote:

sorry if it's already been posted.

from zavvi.co.uk

http://www.zavvi.co.uk/imagepopup.jsf?c … ront=false

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

yeah i saw that a cd.com earlier

the last two songs have been switched compared with the best buy tracklist. no big surprise there.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

jsut moved it for those who dont wanna see it just yet smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
war wrote:

the last two songs have been switched compared with the best buy tracklist. no big surprise there.

Where?

That's been the final tracklist for weeks, with Prostitute closing.

war

war wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
war wrote:

Where?

That's been the final tracklist for weeks, with Prostitute closing.

i apologize. i did not even look at the link. thought it was the same thing i saw...but the one i saw had prostitute and then this i love as the closer. i believe that was a fake since it appears to have been taken down for i cannot find it. i checked every site i visit looking for it. and since this agrees with best buy.

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:

am i the only one that finds the front and back cover reminiscent of the UYI album covers. I mean CD and UYI both have the band name and album title in nearly the same spot and the back of the album is a black besides the song titles and little notes on the bottom. Every time I see the front and now back cover, the UYI albums just pop up in my head and I can see all the similarities.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

that's why i'm diggin' it... my only complaint is the band and album name should have been the same font as UYI

war

war wrote:

no way....this is the new guns. why be 'Old Hat?

alexh0618
 Rep: 14 

alexh0618 wrote:
tylerdurden wrote:

that's why i'm diggin' it... my only complaint is the band and album name should have been the same font as UYI

oh hell yea, I love it too. I was just wondering if I was the only one that saw all the similarities.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I still think that Warfield poster would've made better cover art. Especially with all the freakin' ballads on this thing.

Board footer