You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Re: Dizzy Reed to Play Launch Party in Buenos Aires

Von wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed is heading his way to Argentina to play at Glamnation Party on November 22 at The Roxy in Buenos Aires. Reed will perform a set of GUNS N' ROSES' classic tunes along with COVERHEADS, a local hard rock dream team which has become the Glamnation Party's resident band. The "Chinese Democracy" launch party will also feature a GUNS N' ROSES tribute band called SKIN N' BONES.

Previous editions of the Glamnation Party in Buenos Aires have included appearances by Gilby Clarke, Eric Dover and L.A. GUNS, among others.

-Blabbermouth-

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

nice! i hope we have some members in buenos aires who will be able  to enjoy the show! i know we have at least a couple from argentina around here big_smile

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

GUNS N' ROSES keyboardist Dizzy Reed performed at the "Chinese Democracy" launch party (as part of the Glamnation Party) on November 22 at The Roxy in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Reed performed a set of GUNS N' ROSES' classic tunes along with COVERHEADS, a local hard rock dream team which has become the Glamnation Party's resident band. The "Chinese Democracy" launch party also featured a GUNS N' ROSES tribute band called SKIN N' BONES.

Fan-filmed video footage of Dizzy Reed performing the GUNS N' ROSES classics "It's So Easy" and "Pretty Tied Up" in Buenos Aires can be viewed below (courtesy of "MantraCosmica").

Previous editions of the Glamnation Party in Buenos Aires have included appearances by Gilby Clarke, Eric Dover and L.A. GUNS, among others.

-Blabbermouth-

3041359178_56b9de8f67_o.jpg

[youtube]LC01ZVY_7MU&eurl=&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Dizzy fucking Reed rockin' it on the mic.

Nice!

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

yay dizzy! he's awesome. and funny. i love him! 5

Board footer