You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: House

Saikin wrote:

Okay... who else likes this show?  I haven't watched this regularly, but now whenever i watch tv i tend to see if it's on somewhere.  This is a pretty good show. 

I'm going to have to buy some seasons on dvd.

rose22
 Rep: 12 

rose22 wrote:

i used to be a huge fan. last season was shit imo but i think they are back on track alitlle bit this season.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

I was really into it at first, but the episodes got to predictable.  They all follow the same formula.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:

I was really into it at first, but the episodes got to predictable.  They all follow the same formula.

I bought season 2, and after watching two disks, i agree.

It seems just about every episode, someone has cancer or a tumor.  16

Saudade
 Rep: 0 

Saudade wrote:

I still watch this show, but it's no longer as great as it was in the first couple of seasons. The third one was still pretty good, but then came the new team and the quality has been decreasing ever since.

Rex

Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:

It's like, oh this seems simple treat him for this. Oh shit they got worse!  What do they really have?  Go search their house for something they might have come in contact with.  Wait, some obscure revelation has shown House what the disease really is.  Treat it, then show House playing his game boy and or guitar.

dr_love6977
 Rep: 38 

dr_love6977 wrote:
Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:
Rex wrote:

It's like, oh this seems simple treat him for this. Oh shit they got worse!  What do they really have?  Go search their house for something they might have come in contact with.  Wait, some obscure revelation has shown House what the disease really is.  Treat it, then show House playing his game boy and or guitar.

Don't forget that House knows what it is the entire time but his team doesn't believe him and goes against him in treating the patient.

And it's not a game boy... it's a PSP that he got from an autistic kid!

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

The new team isn't as interesting as the old, they traded away humor for drama, and it seems like the patient never dies anymore.

I still watch it every week, and I don't mind the repitition, but I want more failures and funnier moments - it's getting to be like a lot of other medical dramas. And fuck, I just don't care about Taub or Cutner and I don't like 13.

Rex

Rex wrote:
dr_love6977 wrote:
Rex wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Don't forget that House knows what it is the entire time but his team doesn't believe him and goes against him in treating the patient.

And it's not a game boy... it's a PSP that he got from an autistic kid!

Hey, he had a Game Boy Advance at one point! 16

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:

I love the show. I just hate when they go 2 weeks without a new episode sometimes.

Board footer