You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Mike wrote:

Here's a video of the cast and crew by Scout Taylor-Compton

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That was very cool of Scout to do.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Harley David?? No doubts Zombie is in the driver's seat.

This cast is clearly inferior to the last set of chicks.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Haha, I was thinking the same thing. I kind of got a 'Halloween 5' vibe from them.

Hopefully that's not the case.

Von
 Rep: 77 

Von wrote:

There's still a lot of debate amongst the fanbase regarding the title. For now, let's just refer to it as "Rob Zombie's Halloween Sequel" and save ourselves the grief.

I still like "The Devil Walks Among Us" best.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

I like "The Devil Walks Among Us" as well, has a cool ring.

Mike

Mike wrote:

Here's pictures of the new Myers house since they're no longer filming in California. I think this one looks much more creepier...

Photo0178.jpg

Photo0179.jpg

By the way, I got these pictures off of this site with a lot more production pictures. http://www.theblackbunny.blogspot.com/

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Seems like another house. At this point, the Myers house has lost ALL effect imo.

It's been changed too much. The 'creepiest' one was H5.

Mike

Mike wrote:

Zombie Reveals More Halloween 2 Details

Rob Zombie and Tyler ManeAnd the H2 news just keeps on rolling in. This time around Rob Zombie talked to MTV Movies Blog about the film's score and his overall approach to the subject matter.

Re the classic theme music we all associate with Halloween, Zombie says, "We haven’t gotten to that point yet so we could change our minds, but we want to do something totally different. The movie is very raw and very rough looking so the score has to [reflect that]." When asked if he might return to his heavy metal roots, he thankfully replied, “No, I wouldn’t do anything like that. We’re going to have to find a really sort of dissident ambient score. Unsettling rather than traditional."

As for the characters themselves, Zombie promises we'll see "people who have kind of gone crazy, and they’re all dealing with their insanity in different ways. Laurie was the withdrawn character, and now she’s sort of the outgoing crazy character. Annie was more outgoing; now she’s very much almost like agoraphobic, afraid to leave the house. Sheriff Brackett is a wreck; he’s like one year from retiring so he can just go to the funny farm. Dr. Loomis is in complete denial about everything, exploiting the situation and making as much money as possible while hating himself."

That sounds cool enough, but I know you're all asking the same question MTV did: What does he have in mind for Tyler Mane's interpretation of Michael Myers? Maybe Zombie's response will reassure you a bit: “Michael is crazier than ever."

I guess we'll all find out how Zombie's "different" approach turns out come August 28th when Halloween 2 hits theatres everywhere.

- Debi Moore

Source: Dread Central

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eh....I don't know. I wouldn't mind if he added an original score and it's cool to see that he's willing to take more risks but he should still keep the Carpenter theme in my opinion. We'll just have to wait and see.

By the way, Bill Moseley is no longer Uncle Seymour Coffins, he had to leave due to scheduling conflicts. Here's pictures of the replacement Rob Zombie posted on his myspace, there is a rumor that it's Bruce Campbell behind the make-up (which would be bad-ass!) but nothing has been said yet...

l_abf83ef78fdf483ebf40eadf243a5368.jpg

l_90465c63b06c465b94de62e6cdef52f5.jpg

l_958ecb0e0891451d88fad8a03168db7b.jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Dr. Loomis is in complete denial about everything, exploiting the situation and making as much money as possible while hating himself."

Sounds extremely lame. I realize he needs to shake things up a bit, but changing the dynamics of Loomis to that extent is gonna be a hard pill to swallow.

Changing the score is a huge risk as well.

Board footer