You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: Rob Zombie's Halloween 2

Saikin wrote:

I'm sorry, but this is really entering Jason's territory with his mother being his 'muse' for killing people. 

And you'd think his mom would maybe resemble what Mike Meyers remembers her as instead of the Living Dead Girl from Zombie's music video.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I do have a fear that the whole angle of the mother... might end up being an excuse to just work in his wife into the film.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

I do have a fear that the whole angle of the mother... might end up being an excuse to just work in his wife into the film.

Then he's sabotaging the franchise due to his own ego.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
Saikin wrote:

...And you'd think his mom would maybe resemble what Mike Meyers remembers her as instead of the Living Dead Girl from Zombie's music video.

That chick is kinda hot (in a slutty way)...Michael must be suffering a bit of the Oedipus Complex, eh? 14

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

Anybody else think she is really really skanky?

I mean, she's hot, but in a Jerry Springer, trailer trash sort of way.

Eh, I don't get it.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:
Saikin wrote:

...And you'd think his mom would maybe resemble what Mike Meyers remembers her as instead of the Living Dead Girl from Zombie's music video.

That chick is kinda hot (in a slutty way)...Michael must be suffering a bit of the Oedipus Complex, eh? 14

14  That could explain his rage.  Unlike Oedipus, Mike takes it out on others.  Interesting. 16

Sherri Moon is hot.  It's that edgy kind of hot.  She was dancing at the Zombie concert I went to, and let me tell you, I'm surprised a lot of those guys on the floor could mosh with watching her up there.  They must've been gay. 16

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

onesheetcopy.jpg

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

I don't like that poster.

Mike
 Rep: 13 

Mike wrote:

Haha same here, I rather have the pumpkin patch one instead.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Poster is terrible. They need to go back to the drawing board. No way in hell should that poster ever even come close to being placed in theaters.

Board footer