You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: U2 - Acoustic Achtung Babies

Bono wrote:

A Day in the Life of The Edge - homemade video made by Bono but looks as though they did it for some tv show or something but I've only ever seen it on U2.com and youtube. 

Part 1A

Part 1B

Part 2
[youtube]Jj4bQntdXIE&feature=related[/youtube]

Part 3A
[youtube]ogrSq1I8Ecs&NR=1[/youtube]

Part 3B
[youtube]a82Eop1rYLQ&NR=1[/youtube]

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:

Didd Dj's vid remind u of this yeah ?

Bono

Bono wrote:

Just when I thought Unknown Caller couldn't get any worse it did.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5srkkh

Also it was nice of U2.com to give us the Artificial Horizon cd for signing up as members only to relase it on  vinyl a few days later and charge us $30 for it. Why coudln't that be part fo the membership bonus.  Fucking scam artists and yet I willingly hand over the money  4
U2TBN008.jpg

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Artificial Horizon is out already? Holy shit. That flew under my radar. I'll have to download this tomorrow. I don't even remember the Reznor remix of Vertigo. Needless to say, I'm on it like flies on shit.

Bono

Bono wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Artificial Horizon is out already? Holy shit. That flew under my radar. I'll have to download this tomorrow. I don't even remember the Reznor remix of Vertigo. Needless to say, I'm on it like flies on shit.

It's not that great as a whole but definately worth downloading it for these

Magnificent(Falk Radio Mix)
I'll Go Crazy if I don't Go Crazy Tonight(Live 360 remix)
Beautiful Day(David Holmes instrumental remix)
Get on Your Boots(Justice Remix)
Staring at the Sun(Monster Truck remix)

and in my opinion the best one:
Staring at the Sun(Brothers in Rythem remix)

I'd upload the album for ya James but I don't know how to do that for an entire album. 

As for the Reznor remix of Vertigo I've never liked it. It's pretty boring. the best Vertigo remix was the Redanka mix.  That's actually who did the remix version of I'll Go Crazy that they played in concert and have on this album.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

http://undercover.com.au/News-Story.aspx?id=10635

New U2 Live DVD Coming

by Paul Cashmere - March 31 2010
photo by Ros O'Gorman

U2 will release their U2360 Rose Bowl concert on DVD in June.

'˜U2360 At The Rose Bowl'™ was streamed live across YouTube and registered 10 million views when it took place last year. It was the first full-length concert ever streamed by YouTube.

The DVD version will be a 2 disc set with disc 2 featuring a new documentary titled '˜Squaring The Circle: Creating U2360'™.

The tracklisting for '˜U2360 At The Rose Bowl'™ is: Get On Your Boots, Magnificent, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Stuck In A Moment You Can't Get Out Of, No Line On The Horizon, Elevation, In A Little While, Unknown Caller, Until the End of the World, The Unforgettable Fire, City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight, Sunday Bloody Sunday, MLK, Walk On, One, Where The Streets Have No Name, Ultra Violet (Light My Way), With Or Without You, Moment Of Surrender.

U2360 Tour Dates
June 3, Salt Lake City, UT; June 6 & 7, Anaheim CA; June 12, Denver, CO; June 16, Oakland, CA; June 20, Seattle WA; June 23, Edmonton WA; June 25, Glastonbury UK; June 27, Minneapolis MN; June 30, East Lansing MI; July 3, Toronto ON; July 6, Chicago IL; July 9, Miami FL; July 12, Philadelphia, PA; July 12, Montreal QC; July 17, Montreal QC; July 19, New York, NY; August 6, Turin, Italy; August, 10, Frankfurt, Germany; August 12, Hannover, Germany; August 15 & 16, Horsens, Denmark; August 20 & 21, Helsinki, Finland; August, 25, Moscow, Russia; August 30, Vienna, Austria; Sept. 3, Athens, Greece; Sept 6, Istanbul, Turkey; September 11, Zurich, Switzerland; Sept. 12, Zurich, Switzerland; Sept. 15, Munich, Germany; Sept. 18, Paris, France; Sept,. 22 & 23, Brussels, Belgium; Sept. 26, San Sebastian, Spain; Sept. 29, Seville, Spain; October 2 & 3, Coimbra, Portugal; Oct. 8, Rome, Italy.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono

Bono wrote:

[youtube]ssj2rmxCWjA&playnext_from=TL&videos=F_xqhVpCjWs&feature=sub[/youtube]

The North American Tour rescheduled dates, are confirmed as follows:

May 21 - Denver, CO Invesco Field (formerly June 12/10)
May 24  - Salt Lake City, UT Rice Eccles Stadium (formerly June 3/10)

June 01 - Edmonton, AB Commonwealth Stadium (formerly June 23/10)
June 04 - Seattle, WA Qwest Field (formerly June 20/10)
June 07 - Oakland, CA McAfee Coliseum  (formerly June 20/10)
June 17 - Anaheim, CA Angels Stadium (formerly June 6/10)
June 18 - Anaheim, CA Angels Stadium (formerly June 7/10)
June 26 - East Lansing, MI Spartan Stadium at MSU (formerly June 30/10)
June 29 - Miami, FL *Sun Life Stadium
previously Dolphin Stadium (formerly July 9/10)

July 05 - Chicago, IL Soldier Field (formerly July 6/10)
July 08 - Montreal, QC Hippodrome (formerly July 16/10)
July 09 - Montreal, QC Hippodrome (formerly July 17/10)
July 11 - Toronto, ON Rogers Centre (formerly July 3/10)
July 14 - Philadelphia, PA Lincoln Financial Field (formerly July 12/10)
July 20 - East Rutherford, NJ New Meadowlands Stadium (formerly July 19/10)
July 23 - Minneapolis, MN TCF Bank Stadium (formerly June 27/10)

Bono

Bono wrote:

Return of the Stingray Guitar

Glastonbury

Miss Sarajevo(3:03 - 3:16 is awesome)

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I cant get over the fact that what is essentially a nostalgia band absolutely refuses to live in the past. Not only do you get a heavy dose of No Line, now they are performing new unreleased tracks.

Just fucking amazing. U2 is THE blueprint on what all bands should be doing. Its why any time a hater chimes in on U2 it just goes through one ear and out the other. They would be creaming their pants if one of their favorite bands was doing what U2 is doing. The hate isn't hate. Its jealousy. 16

That second song has hit single written all over it.

Board footer