You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BrokenGlassNCigs
 Rep: 25 

Re: sneak peek of new song? sorry if its been posted

That's one of best sounding things I've ever heard the new GN'R ever make. I wish we had the full version. Song sounds incredible.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

That's one of best sounding things I've ever heard the new GN'R ever make. I wish we had the full version. Song sounds incredible.

they all did, with a 10 second clip 16
certain tracks turned out to be doozies

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Yeah that was leaked a couple years ago...as an alias "checkmate"

alot of assumptions have been made after the Axl online chats that this is a clip of the general you can read everything we know about that song here wink

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?id=3108

Its a little longer than the checkmate leak. He sings the first lyric of the next  verse, the word all, in this one and didn't in the old one. Som1 is trying to tell us they have the full song or at least more of it

Stepvhen
 Rep: 58 

Stepvhen wrote:
mickronson wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

they all did, with a 10 second clip 16
certain tracks turned out to be doozies

The rest were fake they were made with apple loops that can be found in logic and garage band . Closing in on you uses a spy guitar theme

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

Its a little longer than the checkmate leak. He sings the first lyric of the next  verse, the word all, in this one and didn't in the old one. Som1 is trying to tell us they have the full song or at least more of it

But the first word of the first verse in the clip is "all".

"All fortunes made..."

The've just tagged that word onto the end and faded out. Lazy git probably didn't even do that, will have taken the 3 minute 'looped' version of the song and just cut it up again 16

I have to say listening to 3 minutes of a looped 16 seconds certainly made it stick in my mind for a while 14

Did you notice the same poster also has this clip?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
BrokenGlassNCigs wrote:

That's one of best sounding things I've ever heard the new GN'R ever make.

I disagree, and was one of the few who always thought it was a fake.

Having said that, I'd like to hear the full thing as well. While I wasn't massively impressed with CD, I'd like to hear what didn't make the cut.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

that lil' smidgen more at the end is the biggest tease since a girlfriend i had when i was 16.....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
downliner wrote:
Stepvhen wrote:

But the first word of the first verse in the clip is "all".

"All fortunes made..."

The've just tagged that word onto the end and faded out. Lazy git probably didn't even do that, will have taken the 3 minute 'looped' version of the song and just cut it up again 16

I have to say listening to 3 minutes of a looped 16 seconds certainly made it stick in my mind for a while 14

Did you notice the same poster also has this clip?

I fuckin' love that... damn 9

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

that sounded cool, is that silkworms?

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
bloodyhell81 wrote:

that sounded cool, is that silkworms?

Apparently so. I'm not fully convinced by it though.

Board footer