You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: What Are You Listening To?

mickronson wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

I LOVE Simply Red. I remember when If the World leaked I joked that it was basically a Simply Red song.

Axl was compared to the bastard child of Mick Hucknall and Ann 'weakest link' Robinson lol

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

^^ I love that -- this is pretty tight, too:

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Was just cranking this in the car:

One of the greatest songs from the 80s. The album as a whole is not good but Wishing Well is stellar and the song Gong posted is great as well.

Elastica- Line Up

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Anna
 Rep: 8 

Anna wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Gong wrote:

^^ I love that -- this is pretty tight, too:

Yep. What a jam.

Aww, I remember him!!! They always play this one song by him on SIRIUS on Heart & Soul that I like but I can't remember the title big_smile

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

This song is so hair-licious 3

Anna

Anna wrote:

[youtube]WUWBOdK7h1w&feature=fvst[/youtube]

Morning Jacket featuring Erykah Badu - "Wordless Chorus"

Its not bad until at the end they sound like a bunch of cats that are in pain.....

Goo Goo Dolls - "Iris"

"Your the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now..."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Anna wrote:

Erykah Badu

I like her. Very underrated. Haven't listened to her in ages. Lost tons of music and movies when I had to do a system restore on my computer awhile back. I need to download her discography.

The Doors- The End

Anna

Anna wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
Anna wrote:

Erykah Badu

I like her. Very underrated. Haven't listened to her in ages. Lost tons of music and movies when I had to do a system restore on my computer awhile back. I need to download her discography.

The Doors- The End

Yeah, Erykah is cool! Her album New Amerykah was pretty good, and then she had to postpone part II because of her pregnancy and finally released it in 2009. I like New Amerkah part I & II. There's alot of songs that I like by her. I would go see her in concert too along with Maxwell or Bilal.

Board footer