You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: ARod tested positive for steroids in 2003

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

7. "Are you worried this will taint all the championships you didn't win?"

That one hurt all Yankee fans.

Got some Snacks? Haha.

I love the Torre one. "Thanks for the book sales." BWHAHAHAHA!!!!

And of course the "inside" baseball jokes about McGwire and Sosa's Congressional testimony. If you don't know the background of those, they're funny but they aren't nearly as funny as they are for baseball fans.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah the Sosa one was great. And well Im not discussing the McGwire joke because it's over and done with. 16

The Boston crowd is going to tear A-Rod up this season. I know I am at the home opening day. I always booed him and got shitted on by other fans and I would simply say 100 million for 0 rings. The dude can't handle New York. Some players can and some can't and A-Rod with all his talent and extra help can't.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

I bet he gets booed in every stadium. Syringes will be thrown on the field at him too just like Bonds. An insanely huge contract and the fucker's cheating? Those are the two no-no's that will piss off every fan in baseball except for the assholes that happen to root for the player's team.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm a die hard Yankee fan and I will be personally yelling and using obscene gestures to any fan who cheers for him now.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm a die hard Yankee fan and I will be personally yelling and using obscene gestures to any fan who cheers for him now.

Right on bro. 22 16

I think it's fucking pathetic how Giants fans defend Bonds.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

I'm getting to the point where Griffey's career is winding down and the Astros suck, so I really don't have much to root for. So I think these scandals give me something to focus my energy on. I will thoroughly enjoy A-Rod's humiliation throughout the league's stadiums this season.

Meanwhile, Tejada is being charged with lying to Congress about steroids. I look forward to his humiliation as well.

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Oh dude. I personally ripped Tejada a new one in person 2 seasons ago. I was like 3 rows back and just laid into him during warm ups before the inning and he just looked up at me and put his head down. It was great because usually players ignore you, it takes a special kind of asshole to get the player to acknowledge a fan's heckling. I was proud that day.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Oh dude. I personally ripped Tejada a new one in person 2 seasons ago. I was like 3 rows back and just laid into him during warm ups before the inning and he just looked up at me and put his head down. It was great because usually players ignore you, it takes a special kind of asshole to get the player to acknowledge a fan's heckling. I was proud that day.

Nicely done! Reminds me of Randy Quaid in Major League. 22:haha:

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

It was my randy Quaid moment followed by me saying sorry a dozens times to the father of 2 young girls at their first baseball game.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

[youtube]catKtE77Ows&feature=related[/youtube]

I expect plenty of rants like this against Gay-Rod this year from Yankees fans as well as everyone else across the league. 22:haha:

BLS-Pride wrote:

It was my randy Quaid moment followed by me saying sorry a dozens times to the father of 2 young girls at their first baseball game.

So you managed to make yourself out to be a bigger asshole than Barry Bonds? Congratulations. 22:beer:

Board footer