You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Rocket Queen Moaner Moaning Again

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually I think it's far more understandable for me to find out about Axl's cock, from some long-forgotton groupie.

Unlike Slash that told me about Izzy cumming on his leg during a three-way, which is a thought I can't get out of brain, without a bullet. The thought of Izzy blowing his load all over Slash.

And Slash thought it was funny.

At least Axl HIMSELF isn't running his mouth about his cock. Slash... he's practically an honorary member of DX.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i laughed when i read that part about the threeway 16

as for this bitch....she seems pretty bitter that slash wouldnt screw her at the time

regardless i'd rather hear about an amusing story in r&r debachery then to listen to some hooker jabber on about a cock that she sucked over 20 years ago 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

She is in cahoots with the beggars and hangers on that are referred to as "the gnr camp".
I was looking at her myspace page a few months back after she posted somewhere talking about her new band. She hangs out with fernando, vanessa and dizzy's wife sometimes.
She is probably looking to score brownie points with that lot, another martyr sent out to destroy Slash's name roll

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

If that's the case, she can stick her head up the ass of a dead walrus. I'll even pay her if she'll keep her head in that position until the walrus rots.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

If that's the case, she can stick her head up the ass of a dead walrus. I'll even pay her if she'll keep her head in that position until the walrus rots.

Speaking of animal asses, is it elephant turd time yet?

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If she's joining the ranks of "The GN'R Clique"...

Then I take back everything I said. She's a cunt.

Board footer