You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Axl Rose Insists Original Guns N' Roses Lineup Is Dead and Buried

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Things aren't black and white and the 'you're either with me or against me' mentality doesn't fly.

It does if you're a sith.

Going by that interview, you-Buzz and Slash are the most important things to Axl regarding GNR.  16

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
misterID wrote:

His paranoia and bitterness is actually sad.

I agree. The guy wasted so much time and talents just to run in place and release a 'Slash album' in 2008 when that bullshit should have been resolved ten years ago.

He does read the forums obviously, and he should realize that insulting fans(and also dividing them) only hurts him in the long run because it turns off the casuals in droves and all he accomplishes is riling up a few thousand nerds on the internet. He also shows he is completely incapable of moving forward with his career. He has an album on store shelves(first time in 15 years) and he's more concerned with Slash(who he hasn't seen in 13 years) than anything else.

I'll never understand his desire to divide his own fan base. Never made any sense. He bitches at fans who live in the past(how ironic), and bitches at fans who want to hear GNR music in the 21st century. The only people who benefit from the divide are the 'inner circle', and apparently that inner circle wont be pleased until he is completely irrelevant.

His 'inner circle' is the Malibu Mafia. No different than E's 'Memphis Mafia'.

A group of beggers and hangers on, long after Axl (Elvis) has become completely irrelevent and pointless, while he's ducking down in the limo, his 'inner circle' is telling him about all the crazed fans waiting outside, and to stay down, and yet... no one is there. They're lying.

That's what Axl's got around him right now.

It's really sad. The man is delusional, and still lives and acts like it's 1992. He hasn't moved forward one, single, tiny, itty bitty bit. But EVERYONE else has. That says something. Slash, Duff & Izzy aren't kicking down any doors, begging to be back in Guns.

He sits back and says "it'll never happen", like it'll get at them, and hurt them. Yet, all of them stopped caring a long ass time ago. Izzy makes better music now than Axl could ever dream of, and Slash & Duff are totally content just being fathers.

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

i wouldn't consider izzy's music better than chinese democracy.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Now someone mentioned it, where the fuck is that Better video?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
-D- wrote:

In Axl's Ass, along with Slash.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
-D- wrote:

In Axl's Ass, along with Slash.

If the Better vid was within a light year of Slash, he'd be going into minute detail about it.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

If Axl could fuck Perla he would do it just to piss off Slash.   I bet he jacks off to Slash's fame and Stephanie Seymore on a rotating basis... Slash in mornings, Steph at night.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Actually that probably not too far from the truth. I want to say in 2000, remember that article that said even then, he completely shuts down on Steph's birthday?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please Axl stop doing this...please please please stop talking in circles...please please please quit living in the past...please please please quit sabatoging yourself...

Please?

bloodyhell81
 Rep: 2 

bloodyhell81 wrote:

this is what people wanted to hear why are people whining now hes come out and said it, its his opinion and he has a right to say what ever he wants, just like you guys/girls do, the guy cant win....

Board footer