You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Does anyone else care if Axl just stays in his mansion indefinitely?

Whatever, I'm just gonna say it...

In before the lock.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I don't really care if he locks himself in his Malibu mansion. Anyway, that's what he's been doing for 15 years. After all these years I lost all my sympathy towards Axl and his album made me less interested in his music, too. What a load of crap, considering how much talent he has (or we think he has) and how long it took to release an album. Anyway, I'm really fed up with his cry baby mentality, the stupid and agressive interviews, but if he'll make some new music, I'll check it.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

What a dumb fucking thread. Dumb fucking thread.

Funny how such a  "dumb fucking thread" has numerous people agreeing with and feeling the same way as what's expressed in the original post.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if it happened.  But I agree with Bono, Axl is the BIGGEST waste of talent in the music industry.  It's quite a shame.  His interviews bore me as well.  I wish Axl would just drop the GNR name.  He says his solo stuff would be more instrumental.  I say bring it.  I wanna hear it.  Sadly I think any further material from Axl will remain in the vault.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I just wish Axl would stop making excuses and just do it. I believe in him but until he believes in himself, he ain't gonna get anywhere.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

The few in denial don't like reality rubbed in their faces.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

he can write songs sitting in his mansion so if he choses to sit in there forever i don't care.

NY Giants82
 Rep: 26 

NY Giants82 wrote:
Bono wrote:
NY Giants82 wrote:

What a dumb fucking thread. Dumb fucking thread.

Funny how such a  "dumb fucking thread" has numerous people agreeing with and feeling the same way as what's expressed in the original post.

Nah, I think most agree its a dumb fucking thread. Those that don't are the usual crowd. I've come to expect it here.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This question is being asked in a section dealing with the current era of GNR, which just so happens to be the most active section of the site? 14

I am in no way, shape, or form a blind nutswinger, but lets get real here. Obviously people care or they wouldn't come to this section, and sure as hell wouldn't post in it. Some post in this section quite often, while others hang out in the off topic sections and drop in here every so often when a thread peaks their interest.

If you have no interest in the Chinese Democracy era of the band, this section should float your boat....

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewforum.php?id=3

If you have no interest in GNR, but have interest in what Velvet Revolver is up to, check this out...

http://www.gnrevolution.com/viewforum.php?id=2

If you care about neither one but like this site and feel like immersing yourself in the community, check out any of the sections below those.

I certainly don't advocate censorship, but posting such a question in a section where people are waiting for tour info, new guitarist info,etc. is a bit ludicrous. I realize frustration can set in and "negative mode" takes control, but if you really had no interest then this is the last section you would flock to.

My interest fluctuates as well. Right now I am listening to the new U2 and Lily Allen records and GNR is not on a high priority list. However, like others here, I am waiting to see if this tour info develops into anything concrete, and there is also the possibility of a re-release that might include new music.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

James is being diplomatic because he has to, but let me translate for you. You're in the wrong section if you don't like this version of GNR.

Board footer