You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Does anyone else care if Axl just stays in his mansion indefinitely?

AtariLegend wrote:

This is "bringbackadler".

His style of insults too, not just the views.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

If everyone ignored the threads they disagreed with, all threads would just be full of 'I agree' posts. Perhaps that's what you were hoping for? It seems you can't deal with it that there are still people on a GNR fan site who want to hear more GNR music.

Otis Western
 Rep: 0 

Otis Western wrote:
bigbri wrote:

James, the admin of this site, doesn't really agree with what you just said. I guess you'll have to take it up with him. If I were him, I'd be pissed at you calling him out after he already addressed the issue. The next step would have been PMs. But, that's just me.

Oh, yeah. Well, I'm not gonna share my ball with you at recess.
Sorry, I got 4th grade de-ja vue when I read that. Kind of like, my friend is bigger than you and he can kick your ass. 16

Otis Western

Otis Western wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

If everyone ignored the threads they disagreed with, all threads would just be full of 'I agree' posts. Perhaps that's what you were hoping for? It seems you can't deal with it that there are still people on a GNR fan site who want to hear more GNR music.

Bro, not at all. I'm all for folks posting what they are thinking. If you're really interested in the next Axl album, say it. If you're like me and aren't, just say it.

There are a shitload of people out there who think that this band cant become any more of a joke than it already is. If you're not one of these people, great. Especially for Axl. He can't affors to lose those last couple hundred fans. I just dont see why some have to have a heart attack over a question that, in my mind, is a very fair and valid thought. Especially considering just how un-popular this new GNR thing seems to be.

Otis Western

Otis Western wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

This is "bringbackadler".

His style of insults too, not just the views.

1) What is "bringadleback"?
2) if this is a person, no, I am not them.
3) If you are suggesting that I am this person because of insults, there are 3-4 others in this thread that quite possibly could be that person.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
Otis Western wrote:

Some of you are really coming off as pansy ass bitches.

You suggest that this forum is uncensored, and that all opinions are welcome, but I'm seeing that this is only true if you have your tongue super glued to Axl's scrotum.

and that concludes this thread's broadcast......

Board footer