You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Re: 'Chinese Democracy' Officially Drops out of the Billboard Top 200

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Can I say for the record I have nothing against Canada or anywhere else, or anyones friends. My posts have been taken a bit out of context. My point was explained a million times over about GNR's relevance HERE, which was backed up by a few other people. And that GNR's name isn't as big or carries the clout they do elsewhere, or its as meaningful to the average Joe here as people think. You want to make this how segments of the world think differently, go right ahead. My point is in the states, where GNR is based. The name, imo, has done absoltuely nothing for them. And if it did, somehow result in any sales of people buying CD only on the name alone, thinking Slash is still in the band, it is so low that its not even worth mentioning.

Bono, I like you, I usually like your posts, this was nothing personally at all. But if you're trying to act as if you're somehow nuteral and unbiased against this band, then its kind of silly. And you show it on a regular basis.  I do admit .... Are you listening? ..... You are one of the more fair detractors of the new line up and Axl than anyone else here.

Dude it's all good man. I don't take anything personal. It's all heat of  the moment debate and arguement and discussion.  I mean what's said on one topic has no baring on how I approach the opinions of others on the next.

Shit it'd be boring if we all agreed all the time. It fact if we did it'd suck. That's why this place rules. We shit on each other in one thread and then back each other in the next thread 14  Seriously that's how friends in real life work.   I swear this forum has that dynamic.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: 'Chinese Democracy' Officially Drops out of the Billboard Top 200

misterID wrote:

This is why this site is so cool. And you're a big part of the core posters here who make it that way, Bono

5 19

Board footer