You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Steven Adler on Opie and Anthony HUGE GNR thing

-D- wrote:

Says GNR were offered by a promoter 150 million dollars to do 22 shows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:

I'm sure they've probably been offered more as well.  150 million for 22 shows is pretty damn good.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

If true, it should finally put to rest Axl's stance on a reunion. No amount of money will sway him.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Not everything is about money. Money obviously hasn't made Axl happy. You could argue the more money he's made, the unhappier he's become. Like Biggie said (was it Biggie?), mo' money, mo' problems.

Besides, I've said this before do we all want a reunion just for reunion's sake? A reunion based on moeny? What could be more depressing and empty than that.

If they are gonna go for the cash, let them all do it in their own way, a way that makes them all happy: Axl touring, recording with what he thinks is GNR, Slash playing with Fergie, Duff writing for Playboy, Matt working the corner as a male prostitute.

At least they're happy that way, whether we like it or not.

at this point does anyone even care if there was a reunion?I mean IF a reunion ever happened it would only be for the money,I'm not saying that Axl,Slash ect. are greedy but reunions are always about the money,

skippy
 Rep: 33 

skippy wrote:

I just wanna know what corner Matt is working.

Yes, I'm that big of a fan.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Slash_McKagan wrote:

at this point does anyone even care if there was a reunion?I mean IF a reunion ever happened it would only be for the money,I'm not saying that Axl,Slash ect. are greedy but reunions are always about the money,

I think money will NEVER be the cause of any potential gnr reunion.

Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven are all cool with each other..the person who doesn't want a reunion is Axl....and from what i've read in his interviews...I see Axl as a person who is clearly not motivated by money.

Appart from the fact that he's already rich, even if he were poor, I think Axl's the kind of dude who will go homeless before he'll associate with someone who he feels has betrayed him etc.

IF a reunion ever takes place, in my opinion,  one thing will cause it: Axl and Slash talking to each other, sitting down together and talking, as people, and discussing whatever the fuck went wrong with their friendship, someone appoligising, and them becomming friends again. Short of that happening, I think you could give Axl a whole bank and he'd not do it.

As fans that could be a good thing. We'll not get a phoney cash based show. We'll either get the real chemestry back - of guys who are friends and kick ass together on stage, or we'll get no reunion at all.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

The problem is with Axl & Slash... which are the icons of GN'R.

Slash, Duff, Izzy & Steven would team up...

Axl, Duff, Izzy, Matt & Dizzy would team up...

No version of GN'R can feature both Axl & Slash. Take your pick. I'd take the bottom one.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

"Do it for the fans."

Board footer