You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Steven Adler on Opie and Anthony HUGE GNR thing

buzzsaw wrote:

Then I guess I love me because I can't agree with anything else you say either.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Why does the forgiveness have to be for dollars?  Fuck the money, fuck the reunion, just grow up.  Whatever happened happened 20 years ago.  It's long past time to get over it.

I agree if he found forgiveness in his heart naturally then that would be the best thing for everyone concerned, most likely including Axl's own health.

But this thread was about a promoter offering GNR $150 million to 'get over it' for the sake of playing 21 shows..when Axl clearly  hasn't yet found that forgiveness.

So while you might be right that he should get over it for other reasons, I still respect him for choosing not to give in just over a bunch of cash.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe that's what the thread was about, but someone brought up Axl's integrity as why he isn't interested in a reunion.  We all know it's not his integrity or whether he needs the money...it's because he's a stubborn son of a bitch.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think anyone doubts that you love you. 1419

Paxcow
 Rep: 5 

Paxcow wrote:

why should axl forgive slash? has slash asked for forgiveness? no.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

Axl should forgive Slash for HIS OWN GOOD, not for Slash's or anyone else's.  Harboring hate inside for years is not healthy.  Nobody says they have to be friends, work together, or ever speak to one another again.  Axl should forgive Slash for Axl.

Last time I checked, asking for forgiveness wasn't a requirement for being forgiven.  Here's a great opportunity for Axl to be the bigger man if that makes it easier in his mind.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't think anyone doubts that you love you. 1419

"I love me some me"

Sky Dog wrote:

Buzz and Axlin08, just get a room and fuck.....get it over with....multiple threads of asskissin' is a little much.

as for Steven Adler, delusional beyond delusional. His drumming sucked, maybe not as much as Sorum's, but it sucked. A dork, druggy who got lucky by having a talented buddy like Slash who got lucky to meet Axl and Izzy. Duff was icing on the cake. Adler is a complete moron. Sorry. 19

Sky Dog wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Paxcow wrote:

Axl should forgive Slash for HIS OWN GOOD, not for Slash's or anyone else's.  Harboring hate inside for years is not healthy.  Nobody says they have to be friends, work together, or ever speak to one another again.  Axl should forgive Slash for Axl.

Last time I checked, asking for forgiveness wasn't a requirement for being forgiven.  Here's a great opportunity for Axl to be the bigger man if that makes it easier in his mind.

He should forgive Slash because that is what a good person does.......you don't have to be best friends or ever work together again, but a person with some form of moral compass forgives.....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
madagas wrote:

Buzz and Axlin08, just get a room and fuck.....get it over with....multiple threads of asskissin' is a little much.

as for Steven Adler, delusional beyond delusional. His drumming sucked, maybe not as much as Sorum's, but it sucked. A dork, druggy who got lucky by having a talented buddy like Slash who got lucky to meet Axl and Izzy. Duff was icing on the cake. Adler is a complete moron. Sorry. 19

There's room for three. 13:peace:

Board footer