You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Steven Adler on Opie and Anthony HUGE GNR thing

monkeychow wrote:

It's got to be tough for adler though. Imagine being in the band that recorded appetitite and then getting thrown out - then watching them rise to the UYI level of success. I know he only has himself to blame for the drugs and whatever else. I'm just saying that's some hard shit to swallow...imagine the self loathing when you realised you fucked up that bad...Axl commented that he finds it hard to asscociate with him because in Steven's mind Axl holds the key to his happiness, and I'd say that's true....all steven wants in life is to go back to before he fucked up...and the sad thing is...i doubt he ever can. We can mock him for it. But it must be incredibily painful to live with.

Re: Steven Adler on Opie and Anthony HUGE GNR thing

Sky Dog wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
madagas wrote:

Buzz and Axlin08, just get a room and fuck.....get it over with....multiple threads of asskissin' is a little much.

as for Steven Adler, delusional beyond delusional. His drumming sucked, maybe not as much as Sorum's, but it sucked. A dork, druggy who got lucky by having a talented buddy like Slash who got lucky to meet Axl and Izzy. Duff was icing on the cake. Adler is a complete moron. Sorry. 19

There's room for three. 13:peace:

nice touch....you dirty little bastard!:haha:

Board footer