You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: PM Spamming @ MYGNR!?

AtariLegend wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I was banned at mygnr.  They thought I was too opinionated for some reason...

I rarely log on there. There's a lot of stupid threads and conversations going on over there.

Not to sound like a "MYGNR" nutswinger, but what do you mean?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

WHHHAAAAAAT?!?! 16

I know!!!  Amazing, isn't it?

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:

i cant log in there either....that what happens when you get banned?

btw, i got a load of those PM's too from there....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I rarely log on there. There's a lot of stupid threads and conversations going on over there.

The threads are really weak, and due to having nazis running the board, turnover on regular members usually is about every 6 months, about 90%, and the ones who do last, are total loyalists to the place anyways.

I think it's what drags it down in comparison to HTGTH. At least over in East Germany, his members have stayed pretty much the same for awhile, with censorship being the main problem and Axl loyalists being the main problem.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

mygnr is actually the only GNR site besides here I check out, although I mainly just lurk there.

Only issue I have with the site is the censoring of Bucket. Other than that, its not that bad. Its a massive site. Hard to do quality control at that level.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
elmir wrote:

If you were banned, I would assume a ban message would pop up instead of not allowing you to log in.

AtariLegend wrote:
James Lofton wrote:
elmir wrote:

If you were banned, I would assume a ban message would pop up instead of not allowing you to log in.

For most of the day, their have been over 150 posters online (not including guests)... So it's been pretty frequent with server too busy messages (stopping people from logging in.)

As for alleged censorship, they say the same about HTGTH. Alot of the most active posters over their were banned from HTGTH, for what you guys are complaining about at MYGNR.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

mygnr is actually the only GNR site besides here I check out, although I mainly just lurk there.

Only issue I have with the site is the censoring of Bucket. Other than that, its not that bad. Its a massive site. Hard to do quality control at that level.

Yeah, but it's not just censoring of Bucket, it's a vindictive hate of Bucket, that stifles it's membership.

I was banned at MyGNR for saying "Buckethead is going to be all over CD", and was given a C&D from Frauline - "please cease discussion of former members in the GN'R section", and when I simply replied that Buckethead is a contributing member to the album, it was responded with - "final warning" - and I was banned, simply for saying that Bucket wrote Shackler's Revenge. Then CD came out in November, and the cat is ALL OVER the fucker, and is right beside Axl in the band photos.

Go figure. I'm still banned, and was 100% correct. All because Bucket didn't throw her a Star Wars figure at MSG in 2002.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
war wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=147728

I meant to also point out the constant fighting and disrespect that goes on, unbalanced, over there.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

So THIS is what we're reduced to discussing here? ROFL. That's when you know the band you're following is dead as a door nail. 

And yes, I too received the spam PM's at MYGNR. tongue

Board footer