You are not logged in. Please register or login.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

Re: Where is the Better Video..?

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Love SOD, Sorry, Prostitute(preferred the drums of the leaked version i heard) Madagascar....aw hell i love em all 14 ....except Riad that tune just don't click with me.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I met this guy one time, he liked Catcher In The Rye and had no complaints about production or solos yikes

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Love SOD, Sorry, Prostitute(preferred the drums of the leaked version i heard) Madagascar....aw hell i love em all 14 ....except Riad that tune just don't click with me.

I'll try to remember to send you the Riad with Buckethead's solos on it tonight when I get home.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I knew about CD from years ago but after not hearing much about it i thought it was a no go. Thing is i listened to CD alot when i got it and my missus is not a Guns fan at all but after hearing it been played constantly in the house she became addicted to it. She listens to it every single day on her ipod in work and even bought her work mates  copies of it. I thought it was pretty hilarious.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Saikin wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

I'll try to remember to send you the Riad with Buckethead's solos on it tonight when I get home.

Thank you i would appreciate that. 22

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Saikin wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Saikin wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Check your pm's.

IRISH OS1R1S

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Saikin wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
Saikin wrote:

Check your pm's.

Karma to you my good sir   bucket  + 39

2008 Intentions
 Rep: 6 

is Riad with Bh solos  the antiquiet leak?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I think that's what they're talking about...if it's not someone let me know smile smile

I used to like the BH leak and was skeptical about it's removal on the album version, but I think a lot of it is time, as now i'm used to Ron's solo there, and I really like it in the finished form now.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I agree. Riad isn't the greatest song ever, but the studio version sounds more complete.

The biggest issue I had with it, is Axl's vocals are weak to me. Instrumentally, the song is ace.

Board footer