You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Re: Angel Down Selling Out

Rex wrote:
Jimmy Zig Zag Bobiadis wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:

I can't even find it to download anywhere!

then buy it hmm

LOL

How?  Can you sell me one?  None of the stores in town can. 

I plan on buying it, but I really want to listen to it and I can't accomplish that by buying it right now.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:

then buy it hmm

LOL

I plan on buying it, but I really want to listen to it and I can't accomplish that by buying it right now.

I bought it from Amazon.com the morning it came out for $8.99

Can I use your credit card? big_smile

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:

Mine was the 12.99  price tag so I was happy enough.  I don't like the cardboard crap (Black Rain really pissed me off!!) but the music is surprisingly good so I'm satisfied.  Stuck Inside is my favorite tune right now and I think Axl co-wrote it.  This album is good.

Synyster Gates wrote:
Synyster Gates wrote:

I can't even find it to download anywhere!

then buy it hmm

LOL

you can still listen to the live stream on AOL
http://spinner.aol.com/artists/new-rele … faultTab=3

Robman
 Rep: 5 

Robman wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:

Mine was the 12.99  price tag so I was happy enough.  I don't like the cardboard crap (Black Rain really pissed me off!!) but the music is surprisingly good so I'm satisfied.  Stuck Inside is my favorite tune right now and I think Axl co-wrote it.  This album is good.

I think all Axl did was come up with some lyrics, so they had to credit him

bringbackadler
 Rep: -10 

The only reason this album is selling out in a few stores is because most stores are only receiving a few copies.

It's not because alot of copies are selling. Alot of stores are not receiving this album at all.

bba

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:
Robman wrote:

I think all Axl did was come up with some lyrics, so they had to credit him

That may be the case.  Only Johnny Chromatic and Axl are listed as the writers however and the way Axl's vocal contributions work with the song (structure wise) I would suspect he did more than come up with just a few lyrics on this one.  It's easily the best track and is put together very well.   Axl's writing skills are definitely superior to Bach's and this leads me to think Axl worked on this one quite a bit.  Anybody who finds out one way or the other let me know.  I'd be interested in knowing.

its that little bit where he sings

Axl wrote:

and when Bas played the third track, "Stuck Inside," he suggested a kind of call-and-answer part. They allowed me the freedom to write my own words and melodies, and although it's only a couple of lines, it really felt great.

Gunslinger

Gunslinger wrote:

its that little bit where he sings

Axl wrote:

and when Bas played the third track, "Stuck Inside," he suggested a kind of call-and-answer part. They allowed me the freedom to write my own words and melodies, and although it's only a couple of lines, it really felt great.

Thanks man, that explains it.  This is the zenith of the album for me, just goes to show that a little bit of Axl can go a long way.  Those minor additions he has contributed really elevate the song.

Board footer