You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: I'm gonna share this with Evo first...

RussTCB wrote:

removed

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

russtcb wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

This is lovely and all, but when the fuck is someone going to leak The General?

Any basis for that question?

Just exasperation. The record's been out for a while now, and the leaks have dried up completely. We know there's more material out there, and I'm just wondering if the usual suspects have been digging around the hoarders, or if everyone's given up.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I'm confident we'll hear at least one new, unheard track sometime in the next 6 months.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

I'm confident we'll hear at least one new, unheard track sometime in the next 6 months.

Would be nice, anything to back this up?

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
gavgnr wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Would be nice, anything to back this up?

Like what? A signed affadavitt from MSL promising to leak "Atlas Shrugged" on Christmas Eve?

No.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I dont want more leaks, I want to experience the next album as it should be heard.
If people are going to leak shit how about leaking a full proshot concert or that damn Better video.

Sky Dog wrote:

I'll take anything I can get, when I can get it.....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

You can get 2 pro shot concerts from 2006 on youtube. Some of their best shows on top of it.

I don't think the leaks ruined CD for me. It was a bummer that some of the demos were better, but I've come to terms with Ron's contributions and I really dig CD, even the title song.

I'd be real upset if I only hear future releases with Ron and the DJ guy replacing Buckethead and Robin. I want to hear the original 2001-2004 line ups material, how it really sounds. I'd even like to hear the original version of Shackler's Revenge.

Leaks won't hurt my experience with the real album.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
madagas wrote:

I'll take anything I can get, when I can get it.....

Same here. In fact, I would prefer leaks(or Axl releasing old material) in a slightly more organic state than what would eventually make it on to an album.

The next time something leaks, Axl should throw the track up on Itunes.

Board footer