You are not logged in. Please register or login.

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

Re: Bumble playing with Lita Ford

gnfnraxl wrote:
madagas wrote:

always the dangling carrot.....it does get irritating after awhile.

Learn to ignore the carrot my friend.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

Bridgeview Musicfest

Lita Ford, Warrant, Lynch Mob, LA Guns, Adlers Appetite, Enuff Znuff, The Leftovers

Saturday, July 04, 2009 at 3 PM

Will we get an Adler/Bumblefoot collab?

Sky Dog wrote:

dance of the living dead....

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:
madagas wrote:

dance of the living dead....

Not sure what you mean by that, but at least these acts are out there playing music for the fans and not at home hiding in their hobbit-holes with Mommy.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't wanna be mean BUT!  Ever noticed that aside Robin, that Axl's hired guns are only hired by washed up acts that do club tours and or are irrelevant today?  Fortus with Nena although I have to give him a pass for the Rihanna gig.  Ron with Lita Ford.  There is no way she can pack an arena unless she's an opener.  And the ones who get hired with big name bands or artists are gone.  See Robin, Brain, Bucket.  Does that mean that the others are not as good as we'd hope they would be?

Umm, not to be mean, but.... Axl's a washed up act too. hmm

Itchy GTR
 Rep: 5 

Itchy GTR wrote:

Axl is not washed up. He needs to give me a call so that I can team up with him as a lead guitarist and give him the support of both our middle fingers pointed up at the world of music!!!! He needs people in the band that are going to stand on the same ground as he does. 19

Axl----my 3 is waiting to take the stage man!!!! Let's set the record straight once and for all. 17

gnfnraxl
 Rep: 43 

gnfnraxl wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:
gnfnraxl wrote:

I don't wanna be mean BUT!  Ever noticed that aside Robin, that Axl's hired guns are only hired by washed up acts that do club tours and or are irrelevant today?  Fortus with Nena although I have to give him a pass for the Rihanna gig.  Ron with Lita Ford.  There is no way she can pack an arena unless she's an opener.  And the ones who get hired with big name bands or artists are gone.  See Robin, Brain, Bucket.  Does that mean that the others are not as good as we'd hope they would be?

Umm, not to be mean, but.... Axl's a washed up act too. hmm

Well I didn't wanna get bashed straight to hell so I thought I'd stop there.  But isn't it sad that Axl is almost at the same level as LA Guns, Lita Ford and so forth?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

You cant compare Axl to Lita Ford or Traci Guns. Lita or Traci couldn't sell out my local bar. People know one song, two songs tops, and probably haven't heard either of them in years.

Those two could take a few busloads of children hostage and it still wouldn't make the news.

Lets get real here.

Funny that Adler is the most popular person on that bill. He should be headlining. Surprised the Bulletboys aren't there since they have a new album coming soon.

James Lofton wrote:

Lets get real here.

Agreed.

I mean... Come on.

To compare Axl Rose to Lita Ford or Tracii Guns is absurd.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
Fat-Drunk wrote:

Bridgeview Musicfest

Lita Ford, Warrant, Lynch Mob, LA Guns, Adlers Appetite, Enuff Znuff, The Leftovers

Saturday, July 04, 2009 at 3 PM

Will we get an Adler/Bumblefoot collab?

More importantly which LA GUNS is it? 22

Could we see a Tracii/Adler/Bumble collab. Three different eras of GN'R collding at once 16

Board footer