You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: New AIC Album Sept 29

Saikin wrote:
Communist China wrote:

Right off the bat? They're not to the plate yet. The single hasn't been released, this isn't the single, and on top of that, it's a good song. If you want to give up, fine, your loss.

And I'm not sure they'd do whatever it took to sell out arenas. Some bands would rather play music they look than resort to the tricks of modern pop to score a hit. This is Alice in Chains, not Chris Cornell.

Yeah... because Cornell sold out arenas all over the US.   Oh wait, those were clubs, and they held about 1000 people, all of whom came to hear SG and Audioslave songs. 16

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

Doesn't mean he didn't try his hardest to garner the attention of pop fans. Just failed.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

i really really really like the song the more i listen to it. i think the general public does as well. its getting solid radio play.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

Like FlashFlood, it took me a little over a week to come around, and let this song sink in.

I found it drifting around the other day in my MP3 player, and I gave it a listen.

Total different energy going into it. It's actually really good. REALLY good. Alot better than the garbage out there today. I still think it's a B-side on the upcoming album, but for those feeling there's no melody, no catch... I think it's very catchy. I listened to it once the other day after over a week and it just caught me. IF it is a B-side, I can only imagine how great the album will be. But if this is their big hook single... eh, it'll be disappointing.

But like I said above, CD & Better were the big singles on CD, and I don't think they were the best tracks.

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:

What's with everyone hating on this song? I think it's very good. I think it's pretty catchy. Everytime I've heard this song I'll be hearing the chorus all day in my head.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

It's hard when you come back from a long hiatus. Everyone is looking for the next Man In The Box or Down In A Hole or No Excuses. Just isn't the way it works.

Countless people dismissed CD, because there were no Jungle's, Sweet Child's or November Rain's.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

first single "check my brain" to be released august 14th....
[youtube]RzY-awsoqDE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube] 911

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ Audio's bad, but sounds pretty good.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ Audio's bad, but sounds pretty good.