You are not logged in. Please register or login.

drborken
 Rep: 6 

Re: Chinese Democracy (Guitar Tab Book)

drborken wrote:

i just searched and they came up on the 3rd results page

strat0
 Rep: 13 

strat0 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

how come when i search amazon i dont get the alt versions popping up?

Check a few pages. You're in Canada, right? The order of results are different from country to country.

drborken

drborken wrote:
strat0 wrote:
Neemo wrote:

how come when i search amazon i dont get the alt versions popping up?

Check a few pages. You're in Canada, right? The order of results are different from country to country.

True, when I said I searched just now, I meant on the UK amazon.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

i searched amazon.ca and they were there...i emailed customer service and will let y'all know what they say

Sky Dog wrote:

If the booklet has fucked up lyrics and contains no new music, I am not buying it.

Gunslinger
 Rep: 88 

Gunslinger wrote:
madagas wrote:

If the booklet has fucked up lyrics and contains no new music, I am not buying it.

Ditto.

Give me some new tracks and I'm on it, otherwise...no thanks.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

mickronson wrote:

Die hards will jump all over it.. and axl is counting on it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

here you go....my enquiry

i have a question regarding 2 items on for sale on your site

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (Cover B) (Bb) [Import]
Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (Cover C) (Bb) [Import]

do you know when these will be coming out? and what does "Bb" stand for?

....and the boiler plate response....

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.ca. I understand that you wish to know the meaning of Bb for the items. I've tried researching all possible resources available to me and was unable to find the answer to your question. Our information is limited to what the publishers and manufacturers supply to us; this information appears on our website. Our editorial staff is working to improve the information we provide about each item. Also I have checked our website and found that these items are listed on our web site as "Currently unavailable."  At this time, we don't know when or if we will have copies of this item available for purchase. Therefore, we are not accepting any orders. If we learn that the item is available again, we will update its page on our web site.

my assessment? just typical disributer anticipation to have info in place before a product goes on sale..hell they dont even know what the (Bb) designation is...most likely stands for Best Buy and they just stole the listing directly from best buy's site last year...ergo bull crap from amazon yet AGAIN!

drborken

drborken wrote:

ah thats a shame if thats the case, but we can still hope, and either way at least the tab book should be cool.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Neemo wrote:

here you go....my enquiry

i have a question regarding 2 items on for sale on your site

Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (Cover B) (Bb) [Import]
Guns N Roses - Chinese Democracy (Cover C) (Bb) [Import]

do you know when these will be coming out? and what does "Bb" stand for?

....and the boiler plate response....

Thank you for writing to us at Amazon.ca. I understand that you wish to know the meaning of Bb for the items. I've tried researching all possible resources available to me and was unable to find the answer to your question. Our information is limited to what the publishers and manufacturers supply to us; this information appears on our website. Our editorial staff is working to improve the information we provide about each item. Also I have checked our website and found that these items are listed on our web site as "Currently unavailable."  At this time, we don't know when or if we will have copies of this item available for purchase. Therefore, we are not accepting any orders. If we learn that the item is available again, we will update its page on our web site.

my assessment? just typical disributer anticipation to have info in place before a product goes on sale..hell they dont even know what the (Bb) designation is...most likely stands for Best Buy and they just stole the listing directly from best buy's site last year...ergo bull crap from amazon yet AGAIN!

The "Bb" has to be Best Buy, as the original has the same initials next to it.  I checked the Best Buy site and they don't have anything on the alternate covers.  So maybe amazon is just jumping the gun.  Or they could just be completely off.  I tend to think though there are a lot of coincidences.  The screenshots of the artwork, the items on amazon, the guitar book coming out.  It just seems like something is up.  Then again amazon does have a track record at being wrong, especially with Chinese Democracy.  And people have "faked" GNR related items online before plenty of times.  So it is possible it's much ado about nothing.  But the signs are there.  Also I don't know if there would be a difference between Amazon Canada and Amazon US.  A guy over at HTGTH ordered one from Amazon US and was told it would arrive on July 2nd.  I wouldn't think there would be a difference though, that's probably just a standard reply as if the item was already in stock.

Board footer