You are not logged in. Please register or login.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

Re: RB2 cracked? mogg available?

youtube.com/user/oragnaolo

im in negotiationzorz big_smile

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

good luck

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

What does "mogg" mean? 

vocal only tracks?

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

No i think its the entire RB2 file...when its cracked those who know what they are doing can manipulate  the levels of individual tracks (Guitar, Bass, Vocal, Drum)

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

yes neemo is correct.

its the mogg format of rb2, cracked seperate ogg track, meaning all different parts (instruments vocals etc) are seperated in highest quality.

meaning, the songs can be remixed the way you want, levels, panning, etc :3

but the way this guy who allegedly cracked it wants to release it is faggotry. he wants something in return. ima polish off American Communism, lulz.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

youtube.com/user/oragnaolo

im in negotiationzorz big_smile

aaah but what d'ya have to trade??:)

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

this whole thing is really pretty dumb. Totally blown out of proportion. Its nothing new its amateur reproduction of already overproduced songs. The songs are amateur enough leave em alone.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I disagree about the songs, but I see your point about the remixes.

Even the cracked mogg will only have like, what? 4-5 seperate tracks?, but there's way more parts/instuments than that in most of these songs. Hell some of them have that many guitar parts alone...

I think whats really needed to do the stuff fans dream of, like making stuff guitar heavy etc, is a shot at the protools console in axl's studio with all 200 billion parts loaded....

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Even the cracked mogg will only have like, what? 4-5 seperate tracks?, but there's way more parts/instuments than that in most of these songs. Hell some of them have that many guitar parts alone...

Wrong there. We already had a mogg of Shackler as it could be cracked using the normal method. It had many tracks, more than 4-5. Drums alone had about 3/4 tracks. These moggs are essentially the master tracks.

Board footer