You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: RB2 cracked? mogg available?

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Did I miss those SR tracks? All I ever heard of was 1 vocal, 1 guitar, 1 drum and 1 bass track.

Yeah you missed the proper tracks.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axl S wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Even the cracked mogg will only have like, what? 4-5 seperate tracks?, but there's way more parts/instuments than that in most of these songs. Hell some of them have that many guitar parts alone...

Wrong there. We already had a mogg of Shackler as it could be cracked using the normal method. It had many tracks, more than 4-5. Drums alone had about 3/4 tracks. These moggs are essentially the master tracks.

Oh ok cool. In that case i'm very interested to have these. I'd been told the game was limited to only the 5 instruments or whatever, but yeah if you can really seperate evetthing like you could in the masters then i'd be very interested to have a play around! 9

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

the guy who allegedly cracked it, is trolling. he asks in return way too much, like he got the ark of the covenant or something.

only if i had an xbox360, it would have been out 1 week after the official release date of rb2 and it would be available without this bs :B

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Did I miss those SR tracks? All I ever heard of was 1 vocal, 1 guitar, 1 drum and 1 bass track.

Yeah you missed the proper tracks.

Ah! Someone care to hook a brotha up?

Sorry. Was on my laptop which until about five days ago was working perfectly and is now dead. If I can find it I'll hook you up.

chicken_dinner
 Rep: 19 

he said after i told him he asks too much and someone else will release them for free:

"these moggs will never be released,
not unless a high up employee of Harmonix decides to risk getting sued and jail time, in order to release the specific tools that are used to encrypt and decrypt mogg files, not to mention having the right knowledge on how to even use those tools"

obvious troll is obvious :3

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

That's one of the main problems with the leaks in the GN'R camp.

Anybody with there hands on a demo, thinks they've gotten Michael Jackson's final recording in their hands.

These Mogg's have been the same way.

So for all of those out there trying to crack them in order to get something, just let me let you know, and trust me when I tell you - nobody gives a flying fuck about obtaining tracks that they can buy with the album. Regardless of multiple tracks, it's just not enough. All fans are looking to do is remix, or make some instrumentals. Nothing more. You do not have anything major to offer. And Mogg files, once released, are like anything else. You simply open it in a mixing program, and go to town. It's not big deal. A 10 year old could do it.

Release them just to be cool. Beyond that, no one is going to beg at your feet or buy your bullshit. We already have the Shackler's Revenge Mogg. We know exactly how it works.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:
chicken_dinner wrote:

he said after i told him he asks too much and someone else will release them for free:

"these moggs will never be released,
not unless a high up employee of Harmonix decides to risk getting sued and jail time, in order to release the specific tools that are used to encrypt and decrypt mogg files, not to mention having the right knowledge on how to even use those tools"

obvious troll is obvious :3

Did the guy say what he wanted in exchange for the moggs?

Does he have something in mind?

If it's cash I wouldn't mind chipping in to a fund to get these moggs, so long as proper proof is given.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer