You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: RB2 cracked? mogg available?

Neemo wrote:

yeah right...a hard to find (possible somethign that doesnt even exist) for the ogg files? good luck pal

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

garbage.......unless anyone has a studio Silkworms or an unheard track they shouldn't be asking for shit.

AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Release them just to be cool. Beyond that, no one is going to beg at your feet or buy your bullshit.

Notice the irony of the thread your posting in?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

^ I was thinking that too.

Because we don't like horders every time someone hoards something we all post like "you're lame, no one gives a fuck", "it's not worth anything" blah blah but reality is people DO care or the thread wouldn't exist and/or we wouldn't all be reading it and posting about how much we don't care! If you release it to be 'cool' you must inherently have something considered valuable to fans or it wouldn't be a cool thing to do.

That said, the hoarding mentality is a bit lame too, it's people who want to feel special in their lives by making themselves exclusive. You arn't closer to a band, or more of a real fan than someone else because you have something they don't, you're simply not kind enough to let others who enjoy the band as much as you, enjoy their hobby as well as they might.

Gong
 Rep: 60 

Gong wrote:

I agree with you monkeychow, but on the other hand, I totally understand why someone would "hoard" something.

Say you had a friend with access to rare material and he gave you something special with the understanding that you wouldn't share it. To do so would jeopardize any further chances you might have to acquire more material.

And it works that way backwards all the way up the food chain.

Protect your source.

gavgnr
 Rep: 4 

gavgnr wrote:

Normally when people get rare stuff it inevitably finds its way to general release within a relatively short period.

Hunch is telling me not though in this case.

Real shame, would love to have Prostitute vocals....

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

Release them just to be cool. Beyond that, no one is going to beg at your feet or buy your bullshit.

Notice the irony of the thread your posting in?

Yes I thought about that aspect of it, but I just wanted to give my two cents.

The reality is, I just wanted to inform this hoarder that life went on a LONG time ago. Hoarders piss me off, but not to extent that things don't move forward.

The truth is if the Mogg's never see the light of day, no one really cares... at least I don't. Now if it was new, unheard, leaks, that'd be a different story.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:
Axlin08 wrote:

The truth is if the Mogg's never see the light of day, no one really cares... at least I don't.

i wasnt gunna say anything but i'm with ya

Sky Dog wrote:

me too.....we need fresh fish..

Board footer