You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Re: The Hogans are splitting up

Tommie wrote:

The real question is, does Hogan still know best?

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Tommie wrote:

The real question is, does Hogan still know best?

My buddy joked that they should change the name of the show to "Hogan Knows Dick" next season and have the first episode be where he finds out he's being divorced.

I laughed so hard. But what you gonna do when Hulkamania runs all over you!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Tommie
 Rep: 67 

Tommie wrote:

Hulk Hogan Contests Wife's Alimony, Custody Requests

By CARLOS MONCADA, The Tampa Tribune

Published: November 29, 2007

Special Report And Previous Coverage

CLEARWATER - Hulk Hogan says in a court filing that his wife, seeking half of the famed wrestler's estate and alimony in a divorce action, can support herself and can help support their minor son.

Hogan's petition, filed Wednesday under his real name of Terry Bollea, also says their son Nick, who is 17 and no longer a student, is old enough to decide which parent he wants to live with.

Nick Bollea is facing charges of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury in connection with an Aug. 26 crash in downtown Clearwater that left his friend, Iraq War veteran John Graziano, grievously injured.

Graziano, 22, is incapacitated and is expected to spend the rest of his life in a nursing home. His parents, who are estranged and represented by separate lawyers, have indicated they intend to sue the Bollea family.

As part of the criminal case, Graziano's mother said in a deposition filed Wednesday that Nick Bollea told her he crashed his 1998 Toyota Supra after hitting a puddle he couldn't avoid.

"He said they were driving, and he saw a puddle, and he tried to avoid it, but there was a car next to him that he couldn't get around," Deborah Graziano told prosecutors. "So, they hit the puddle and hydroplaned."

She also said Hogan told her he was "very upset" that Nick Bollea took the yellow Supra and that if he had not been in the shower he would not have let his son take the car.

"He said '¦ he always takes too long in the shower, and the kids were tired of waiting for him," she said. "And if he didn't take so long maybe they would have waited for him and then they wouldn't have taken that car and gone."

Hogan's petition asks that parental responsibility be shared but that Nick Bollea "is fully capable of deciding with whom he will reside."

Linda Bollea wants wherever she decides to live to be Nick Bollea's primary residence, with Hogan allowed liberal visitation, her petition states.

Hogan wants the couple's assets and liabilities equitably distributed. He intends to continue covering the family with health insurance, the petition states. The couple also has a 19-year-old daughter, Brooke.

Linda Bollea's attorney, Elliot Jay Goldstein, said Thursday he already filed a response to Hogan's petition by mail. He would not discuss what it said.

Hogan's attorney, Ann Loughridge Kerr, could not be reached.

Reporter Carlos Moncada can be reached at (727) 451-2333 or cmoncada@ tampatrib.com.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2007/nov/29 … s-breaking

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Yeah not quite sure how that works legally since the person wasn't killed.  The parents are sueing but they are suing for money, I don't know if they can press charges or if they were giving the option to press charges and they declined at the time when the accident happened.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

russtcb wrote:

What a stupid mess. Anyone with a brain knows that kid (Nick) deserves to be in jail. The only reason he's not is because he's Hulk's kid. I doubt either parent is equipped to teach him that lesson. I don't know Brooke's age but I find it funny that she's not mentioned at all. It'd be funny to see them argue over who HAS to take her, lol.

I'd take her tongue

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

nugdafied wrote:
russtcb wrote:

What a stupid mess. Anyone with a brain knows that kid (Nick) deserves to be in jail. The only reason he's not is because he's Hulk's kid. I doubt either parent is equipped to teach him that lesson. I don't know Brooke's age but I find it funny that she's not mentioned at all. It'd be funny to see them argue over who HAS to take her, lol.

The article mentioned that Brooke is 19, thus, no longer a minor.

Board footer